Battlefront Online Local Splitscreen Coop?

Discus and support Battlefront Online Local Splitscreen Coop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know if myself and my friend each got gold accounts would we be able to play online modes such as "walker ****" etc. on the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slade Hawk, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Slade Hawk
    Slade Hawk Guest

I would like to know if myself and my friend each got gold accounts would we be able to play online modes such as "walker ****" etc. on the same console splitscreen

:)

Slade Hawk, Jan 9, 2016
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    Xbox One won't sign in 2nd Profile...

....for local splitscreen multiplayer.

Message says 'loading player' for awhile then stops. Same for online splitscreen.

CHAD TPRUITT, Jan 9, 2016
  3. Trippul G
    Trippul G Guest
    Two local players / splitscreen?

I don't believe you can do that, tbh. As far as I can tell, multiplayer is online only, no local/splitscreen support.

Trippul G, Jan 9, 2016
  4. Charnoez
    Charnoez Guest

unfortunately not, the only way to play together on one xbox is if you select missions in the home menu.

if you want to play together online you'll need two separate xbox ones

Charnoez, Jan 13, 2016
  5. It's wrong how you can play half the game on spliscreen but not the other. What's the point of that.

villa casual 42, Nov 2, 2018
  6. villa casual 42 Win User

It's wrong how you can play half the game on spliscreen but not the other. What's the point of that.
  7. Charnoez Win User

unfortunately not, the only way to play together on one xbox is if you select missions in the home menu.

if you want to play together online you'll need two separate xbox ones
  8. Marcchair Win User

Can you make a guest account to play portal 2 local coop?

Hi again, just to check are you sure there is no local multiplayer? the coop menu has 2 options, online and splitscreen and if I choose splitscreen it prompts me to connect another controller implying that portal 2 has local coop its just that from my experience it needs 2 accounts but I only want to use one hence why I asked if I could make a guest account but I don’t know if it’s possible to use a guest account
  9. Zirbengeist Win User

Help me choose 2 launch games

I am going with battefield 4 and then I am in the same predicament. I am leaning towards DR3 , but Ryse looks good.

Are there any launch titles that are splitscreen/local coop?
  10. Vinny #1 Win User

resident evil revelations 2

RE2 don't have online coop mode, only local coop.
Thema:

1. Battlefront Online Local Splitscreen Coop? - Similar Threads - Battlefront Online Local

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. Can't download battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download battlefront 2: I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed my problem. [img]...
  4. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  5. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  6. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 won't download the disc: It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705
  7. StarWars battlefront on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    StarWars battlefront on PC: So I bought the digital, (Not disc) version of StarWars battlefront on my xbox, I was gonna download it on my windows laptop but I see it isn't in the Microsoft store, when I search it up on my...
  8. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...: Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no...
  9. Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...: I'm gonna be honest. I dont see how this is a microsoft issue. but i'm out of options. I have a logitech G604 mouse that is 100% supported by SWBF2. Mouse works 100% on every other game and app I...
  10. Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I press next when trying to login into battlefront 2 online even when my account...: My account is linked but when I get to the screen it says enter the email address associated with my EA account, which I did but it won’t let me go any further. What do I do?...