Battlefront cross compatible.

Discus and support Battlefront cross compatible. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently the old Star Wars battlefront has returned for cross play. I have gone to purchase this game multiple times. I click see price and Put in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrubbyScarab652, May 5, 2018.

1. Battlefront cross compatible.

recently the old Star Wars battlefront has returned for cross play. I have gone to purchase this game multiple times. I click see price and Put in my password and click purchase. Then it says sorry you can’t make This transaction from Xbox.com please make
    this transaction from your Xbox. This doesn’t make sense because I am on my Xbox please help

:)

GrubbyScarab652, May 5, 2018
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Xbox Live

Yes, the Platforms will not be Cross-compatible.

Elohmn, May 5, 2018
  3. StuartATrueRed, May 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're on a child account, you'll need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have a credit card/Paypal on file in order to make the purchase.

Smwutches, May 5, 2018
  5. Hi there GrubbyScarab, thanks for reaching out.

This error message means that the Microsoft account you're using to attempt the purchase doesn't have the ability to make the purchase due to being on a Child or Teen account. Child/Teen accounts are prevented from making purchases
    in the Xbox 360 Marketplace. More info about this on our
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing support page

Something you can try is logging into your account and purchasing the game directly from an Xbox 360 console.

Mister Cazador, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you're on a child account, you'll need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have a credit card/Paypal on file in order to make the purchase.
  7. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there GrubbyScarab, thanks for reaching out.

This error message means that the Microsoft account you're using to attempt the purchase doesn't have the ability to make the purchase due to being on a Child or Teen account. Child/Teen accounts are prevented from making purchases
    in the Xbox 360 Marketplace. More info about this on our
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing support page

Something you can try is logging into your account and purchasing the game directly from an Xbox 360 console.
  8. xSIK BU11ETx Win User

Pyro for your thoughts?

What about the original Star War Battlefronts? Love to play those again fingers still crossed for backwards compatibility as my Xbox original bit the dust last summer. :(
  9. Smwutches Win User

Add Games on Backward Compatibility

10. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox Game Store Star wars games

The SW Battlefront 1 and 2 have a xbox one version, while the unleashed are only 360 games, playable on xbox one by backward compatibility.

You are redirected to 360 on the battlefront titles too?
Thema:

1. Battlefront cross compatible. - Similar Threads - Battlefront cross compatible

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. Can't download battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download battlefront 2: I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed my problem. [img]...
  4. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  5. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  6. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 won't download the disc: It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705
  7. StarWars battlefront on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    StarWars battlefront on PC: So I bought the digital, (Not disc) version of StarWars battlefront on my xbox, I was gonna download it on my windows laptop but I see it isn't in the Microsoft store, when I search it up on my...
  8. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...: Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no...
  9. Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...: I'm gonna be honest. I dont see how this is a microsoft issue. but i'm out of options. I have a logitech G604 mouse that is 100% supported by SWBF2. Mouse works 100% on every other game and app I...
  10. Why can’t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...: So I have the game downloaded and my disc is clean. But whenever I put in the disc and try to run the game it says for me to put in the disc. I have been confused for multiple years....