Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored?

Discus and support Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New XB1 for Christmas and been playing Battlefront but now I have a wifi hardware issue that needs a repair. As the console is only 2 weeks old I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paulaustin17, Jan 8, 2016.

1. paulaustin17
    paulaustin17 Guest

New XB1 for Christmas and been playing Battlefront but now I have a wifi hardware issue that needs a repair. As the console is only 2 weeks old I am going to return and swap for new from the retailer I bought it from BUT I wanted to understand how I make
    sure my progress achievements stay with me. Do I need to back up, are they stored to the cloud against my profile...obvious questions but not too familiar with the MS world.

:)

paulaustin17, Jan 8, 2016
  2. braveheatz
    braveheatz Guest
    achievements of Witcher 3

Select the home button and you should see a achievement rab on your left as well achievement tracker. You can track your progess on a achievement while you played.

braveheatz, Jan 8, 2016
  3. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    Progess

Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible to transfer any progress/game saves or content from one account to another. You can also not transfer any sort of avatar custom items from one account to another.

HassanB, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

You won't lose any achievements once you put your profile onto your new Xbox everything will be fine

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yeah,your achievements are linked to your account so as long as you've been connected to live you wont lose anything,you just download your profile onto your new console & it's all there.

Your gamesaves are stored on your console & the Cloud so when you load up a game for the first time on your new console it will sync with the cloud for a bit while it gets your last gamesave & you carry on where you left off.

On Battlefront all your progress is stored on E.A.'s servers as well.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2016
  6. Jena Makarov
    Jena Makarov Guest
    Can you move saves to USB on the One? If the OP has been having wifi issues but still been playing on his console, then all his progress might not be saved on the Cloud.

Jena Makarov, Jan 8, 2016
  7. scmaddog
    scmaddog Guest
    Being a mainly online game not much should of been achieved offline

scmaddog, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Mr Boozyhead Win User

You won't lose any achievements once you put your profile onto your new Xbox everything will be fine
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Yeah,your achievements are linked to your account so as long as you've been connected to live you wont lose anything,you just download your profile onto your new console & it's all there.

Your gamesaves are stored on your console & the Cloud so when you load up a game for the first time on your new console it will sync with the cloud for a bit while it gets your last gamesave & you carry on where you left off.

On Battlefront all your progress is stored on E.A.'s servers as well.
  10. scmaddog Win User

Being a mainly online game not much should of been achieved offline
  11. Jena Makarov Win User

Can you move saves to USB on the One? If the OP has been having wifi issues but still been playing on his console, then all his progress might not be saved on the Cloud.
  12. braveheatz Win User

achievements of Witcher 3

Select the home button and you should see a achievement rab on your left as well achievement tracker. You can track your progess on a achievement while you played.
Thema:

1. Battlefront achievements / progess - where is it stored? - Similar Threads - Battlefront achievements progess

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. Can't download battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download battlefront 2: I bought gamepass pc and I want to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 but download button doesn't show up. I deleted ea app and reinstalled. It did not fixed my problem. [img]...
  4. when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to install battlefront 2 on my pc the button cant load up but when i try to...: when i try pressing the not loaded button nothing happens and when i wait long for it load it doesnt load up anyone had it something like this ? 230979fa-8408-4894-9bc5-d7588fad5554
  5. Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront installing problems (Xbox One): A friend gave me Star Wars Battlefront for my new Xbox One, I tried to install it and it stopped at 40 something percent. I thought okay, maybe something wrong with that particular disc, so as it...
  6. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefront 2 won't download the disc: It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705
  7. StarWars battlefront on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    StarWars battlefront on PC: So I bought the digital, (Not disc) version of StarWars battlefront on my xbox, I was gonna download it on my windows laptop but I see it isn't in the Microsoft store, when I search it up on my...
  8. Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront...: Why is nothing being done about the rampant cheating that is going on in Xbox Battlefront (2015)? There are several players with double ion torpedoes and pulse cannons that fire endlessly, with no...
  9. Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech Ghub G604 mouse not working with EA/Steam Starwars battlefront 2. contacted both...: I'm gonna be honest. I dont see how this is a microsoft issue. but i'm out of options. I have a logitech G604 mouse that is 100% supported by SWBF2. Mouse works 100% on every other game and app I...
  10. Why can’t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Battlefront 2 when it says I need to put the disc in even though the game...: So I have the game downloaded and my disc is clean. But whenever I put in the disc and try to run the game it says for me to put in the disc. I have been confused for multiple years....