Battlefront 2 won't download the disc

Discus and support Battlefront 2 won't download the disc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why? 1e210950-a901-494b-99ba-468559008705 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Game243, May 21, 2023.

1. Game243
    Game243 Guest

It won't evan sensor the game it won't download tell me every reason why?

:)

Game243, May 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Game243, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this problem when trying to install Battlefront 2. Let's try to sort this out.

But before that please tell me, which console do you have, Xbox One, One S, One S or Series X?

What happens exactly when you try to install the game, an error message appears? Please share it here if that's the case.

And what procedures you tried to fix this?
  3. nightglider1 Win User

"My Games"

SW Battlefront is a disc. Borderlands, Peggle, and Halo: MCC are digital (Borderlands is a disc, but because it's X360 backward compatible, it's a digital download with the disc as "proof of ownership").
  4. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Halo 5 download time

Depends on your download speed. The higher the quicker it downloads...in theory. If you have a disc, unplug the wire or the wireless and it upload from the disc. Did that with Battlefront and it took 20 mins!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Can’t download because it says insulation stopped

I understand. I just want to clarify, does the error occurs in other Xbox games as well, or just specifically for Star Wars Battlefront 2?

Also, is the game Star Wars Battlefront 2, a digitally purchased game from Microsoft Store online or a disc game?

For us to further isolate the case, kindly try to use a different Xbox profile and then download the game, please.

If you do not have a different Xbox profile, you can borrow an Xbox profile from a friend or a family member.

If that didn't work, try to create a new dummy Microsoft Xbox account on account.microsoft.com then use the newly created account to download the game Star Wars Battlefront 2.
  6. F5 Penguin Win User

May the Fourth

Battlefront 2 needs a third Battlefront 2 so then it can be Battlefront 2 Cubed and have Darth Maul battle royale.
Thema:

1. Battlefront 2 won't download the disc - Similar Threads - Battlefront won't download

2. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  3. no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...: hace poco compré el juego de Battlefront de star wars donde viene incluido el pase de temporada pero al querer jugar estas extensiones no me los deja abrir, que debo hacer? desistalar el juego y...
  4. Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005: I am trying to download star wars battlefront 2 2005 but it wont let me. I have parental controls on so I have to request access. My parents have approved it and now they have gotten charged 3...
  5. Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront that's free with gold now won't load on my 360: My 360 let's us download the game from marketplace but will not load after that 1802b936-7f51-4feb-a9f2-b62d19c7be2e
  6. store won't download original battlefront 2 to Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    store won't download original battlefront 2 to Xbox One S: I recently discovered backward compatibility was available for the Original Battlefront 2 and I wanted to buy it for my Xbox One S. I have enough money for the game on my account (should be under...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars Battlefront won't download on 360: I bought Battlefront 2 and Kotor II on my 360 last week and the both work beautifully. I decided to pick up the original Battlefront today so I could play it with my dad like we used to. It...
  8. Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Att: all Xbox 360 users ..... The digital download of original Star Wars battlefront 2 won't ...: Hi I have tried so many times to download the battlefront 2 game to my Xbox 360.. after 80% it straight away goes to 100% and then says star wars battlefront 2 could not be downloaded...
  9. Xbox engineers please please fix original Star Wars battlefront 2.. It won't download to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox engineers please please fix original Star Wars battlefront 2.. It won't download to my ...: Ok Microsoft this is my fourth post on this issue.. original Xbox Star Wars battlefront 2 still won't download to a Xbox 360... you you guys have. Asked me to keep posting, well here I am !!!...
  10. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360: Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80% microsoft customer service has told me all...