Battlefield V gameshare problem

Discus and support Battlefield V gameshare problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oofwein60, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Oofwein60
    Oofwein60 Guest

I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years.

Just to clarify the problem, I am currently gamesharing with a friend who has the gamepass ultimate subscription which includes EA Play I currently have

2 other Battlefield games as well as other games on the EA Play subscription which all work except Battlefield V which I am told used to work on gameshares but stopped after an update, I enjoyed playing this games beta on PlayStation and wanted to play it myself but this just doesn't work.

Are you even intending to fix this problem because I am generally angry that I can't play this game.

:)

Oofwein60, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Problems with battlefield v

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Why can't I play Battlefield 5 multiplayer with a game pass shared account?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately this game has not been available for sharing for a long time, only users who have purchased the game can access the full game, you can see more cases like yours in these forum threads:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you want to access the full game, you will need to get a subscription to EA Play, Game Pass Ultimate or buy the game.

Best regards
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

5. Smwutches Win User

Battlefield V purchase problem

You would need to contact support and speak to billing for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that if you pay with credit or Paypal you are not charged until about 10 days before the release of the game. So even though you pre-ordered months ago, if there were not enough funds available just before the game is released, the purchase
    is cancelled.
  6. Andrea XXZ ITA Win User

Battlefield V purchase problem

Thanks I'll try to contact support ... there was enough money on my account… Bye
Thema:

1. Battlefield V gameshare problem - Similar Threads - Battlefield gameshare problem

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield 2042 game share not working