Battlefield V Ea Play Trial version Bug

Discus and support Battlefield V Ea Play Trial version Bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I download the Battlefield V from Ea Play and i can't play online because it keeps saying me that i have a trial version and if i like to upgrade it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost D8062, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Ghost D8062
    Ghost D8062 Guest

I download the Battlefield V from Ea Play and i can't play online because it keeps saying me that i have a trial version and if i like to upgrade it.

:)

Ghost D8062, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

If you haven't already, please uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't resolve your issue, you will need to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Purchased Battlefield V Deluxe. My email receipt shows Deluxe but the standard edition is all that is showing in my games.

4. DistinctionRaw Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

I have the same problem... i have the full game running in de console... i can play the full campain but i cant play online because its telling me that i have a trail version.. please help me with this
  5. Trigger2626 Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Exact same issue. Contacted ea and what they suggested did not help.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Battlefield V Trial Bug

Hi, normally the trial versions is only test versions and we have a time left for use, if you like the game, I suggest you Buy the Full version, so then you can play normally
Thema:

1. Battlefield V Ea Play Trial version Bug - Similar Threads - Battlefield Play Trial

2. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  3. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  4. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  5. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  6. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...
  7. Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and playing Battlefield 2042 10 hour trial through EA Play: So I have Battlefield 2042 preordered, and I was trying to go through the steps that Xbox had put up on their support site with regards to how they knew that accounts that had preordered the game...
  8. Battlefield V cant play online trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V cant play online trial version: I have battlefield v thanks to the gamepass but when I try to play online it tells me that I have the trial version and I can't play multiplayer 628ea73b-2570-4f80-adba-8c15932d6021
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play family share issue with Battlefield trial error: I've been a subscriber to Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play for a while now and my kids were able to play Battlefield V multiplayer with no problem. In the last week when they try to play on their...
  10. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battlefield v in ea play is a trail