Battlefield V cant play online trial version

Discus and support Battlefield V cant play online trial version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have battlefield v thanks to the gamepass but when I try to play online it tells me that I have the trial version and I can't play multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliciaPetrovich, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Battlefield V cant play online trial version

I have battlefield v thanks to the gamepass but when I try to play online it tells me that I have the trial version and I can't play multiplayer

:)

AliciaPetrovich, Jul 10, 2021
  2. ibrunosilva_ Win User

Tenho campo de batalha v graças ao gamepass, mas quando tento jogar online, ele me diz que tenho a versão de teste e não posso jogar multiplayer
    Uninstall the game and install it again, this error happened a while ago, and it was fixed after an update, I think your version must be out of date.
  3. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

4. KarieBarrs Win User

Battlefield V reverting to trial version

I am haveing this exact same issue.

My friend and i game share bought the game and since they put out the new update i can not play it says i have too upgrade...im pretty upset about this.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Battlefield V reverting to trial version

Hello Rougue,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Can you please verify that you see that battlefield 5 in both of these locations? Check your owned Xbox one games here :
    My games

Check your order history for the battlefield 5 purchase here :
    Order history
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Battlefield V Ea Play Trial version Bug

If you haven't already, please uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't resolve your issue, you will need to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
Thema:

1. Battlefield V cant play online trial version - Similar Threads - Battlefield cant play

2. I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi: I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time I’m on my wifi but when I play on my iPhone...
  3. I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042: Im from pc gamepass and he is from xbox game pass on free 10 hours trial we try to add each other (we have crossplay on) I dont see him in the list and he cant see me in the list...
  4. cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass: i have the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says in the xbox gamepass app that i can play battlefield 2042 the free trial for 10 hours but when i click download it open up ea app and tells me to buy...
  5. Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play multiplayer on battlefield 5: I installed battlefield 5 yesterday on game pass and it took awhile so i decided ill play it tomorrow i played single player just fine however when i went to play multiplayer with my friend that...
  6. Cant play battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play battlefield 4: Cant play battlefield 4, it acts like its loading but puts me back at home need help 02c57cb1-9b62-4ef3-a6fe-e6132f59512a
  7. My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son is trying to get access to play battlefield 1 but cant, How do i change his account age?: I have tried to change my Microsoft account age but that didn't work, any suggestions 2a22cb2f-0386-49c0-8b4e-a28420af6e9e
  8. Why cant I play mutliplayer on battlefield bad company 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play mutliplayer on battlefield bad company 2?: I tired playing rush and it wont let me it keeps saying it cant find a game every darn time what the heck is wrong with this game? 9f9393cc-7a15-4ceb-8b0d-73ec1995dde1
  9. cant play battlefield 4 dlc after license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play battlefield 4 dlc after license transfer: Oddly enough i am in the same situation and have the same issue. I can play Second **** and Naval Strike on my account but not Dragon Teeth or China Rising. I re-downloaded them after file...
  10. cant play battlefield 4 dlc after license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play battlefield 4 dlc after license transfer: my brother and i both have xbox 360 console and we are both playing battlefield 4, but with different accounts. yesterday he bought himself the dlc second **** with his account. he transfered his...