Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob_Martin, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Jacob_Martin
    Jacob_Martin Guest

Im not going to lie, I'm livid. I'm so angry. Ive tried getting in contact with support 5 times at this point. I want my money back for 6 months of my service so i can get te money to just buy the game because this is rediculous. I keep getting a prompt
    to pay for EAplay when its included in Ultimate Gamepass. My girlfriends accoun is exactly like mine and IT BLOODY WORKS PERFECTLY ON MY XBOX! IVE RESTARTED IT MORE TIMES THAN I CAN COUNT I HAVE PAID UP MY BILL I HAVE REINSTALLED IT I HAVE DONE EVERY SINGLE
    DARN THING IN SUPPORT TO FIX THIS AND IT IS NOT FIXED. GIVE ME A COPY OF THE GAME ATLEAST SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS REDICULOUS PROBLEM. IM AM AUTISTIC GAMER AND IM FEELING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST

:)

Jacob_Martin, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

join console plan link doesn't work on Australian xbox game pass website

Are you sure ?

Gamepass for console doesn't include multiplayer

Gamepass core and ultimate do

If you plan on playing online you need gamepass and core if you want access to gamepass games and multiplayer

Though with the two plans it's more cost efficient ro do ultimate

Now if the core and multiplayer access is al you need then the 11.99 core plan will do with the limited 25 titles

I think you are confusing gamepass for pc for gamepass for console

Gamepass for pc doesn't have core requirements since core isn't needed for pc since you have multiple free services

But on console you onlyhave one therefore MUST HAVE core to play multiplayer and ultimate if gamepass games and cloud is needed
  3. Darryl Rowland Win User

CAN’T PLAY ONLINE WITH THE GAME PASS CORE !!

It doesn't seem to work even though I have a disc for the game I tried to play DBD on Disc and still had to pay for ultimate to get online access so I tried it with dayz and the same issue so I have to pay £12.99 to get online multiplayer Access to my games even though I don't want or interested in the likes of EA play and all the other features as I know game pass core doesn't let you play online multiplayer even though it does say it in the perks and benefits section when you purchase it as I had to upgrade to ultimate so I could get on charging me £21.98 in total that day just to get access online multiplayer something isn't right
  4. G A R IF I E LD Win User

Styx: Shards of Darkness and Tekken 6 are now both available through the Games with Gold program.

And now even Gta V is available on ultimate gamepass!!
  5. ngocphi Win User

I bought game pass it still wants me to buy ultimate to play

If it's an online only game or you are trying.to play multiplayer yes ultimate or.core is needed for consoles

Gamepass for.consoles are only for gamepass access.NOT MUltiplayer access
  6. ngocphi Win User

Upgraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate & Got Charged for Both

Keep in mind gamepass does NOT include gold.

Only gamepass ultimate does

Gamepass itself only allows access to the games that is it not multiplayer
Thema:

1. Battlefield V can't access multiplayer even though I pay for Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Battlefield can't access

2. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7
  3. Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I game share battlefield V with my son's profile?: My profile has gamepass ultimate and my home Xbox is the Xbox my son plays on. When we download Battlefield 5, my profile can play it, but it won't let my son play it on his profile. It says its a...
  4. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...
  5. Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find add on from Battlefield 1 - Help!!: Hi guys, I am new to the Xbox One and Xbox family, so please forgive me for my inexperience. I recently bought the add on for Battlefield 1 (They Shall Not Pass) and purchased it from the Store....
  6. I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc: I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc it keeps giving me the error code 0xa3e903ed and I have checked, my EA desktop is linked with Xbox 923cbca1-3eef-436f-9234-d084304db982
  7. I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open the Battlefield ™ 1 game why? Being that I paid the Xbox live of 5 Reais that...: I had purchased the Xbox Live promotion for 5$ reais that i had, so I downloaded the Battlefild™ 1 game the day before yesterday, thusday, 01/04/2021 before the deadline. So I was playing for 1 or...
  8. Can't start battlefield 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start battlefield 1: Hi, i install today battlefield 1, i bought this game and play in it, one year ago. Now i can't start this game, after start it closed without any message. e91ca69a-0410-4ad8-8744-6c092f7e4093
  9. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  10. Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Naval Strike expansion pack maps on Battlefield Hardline (XBOX One): I "purchased" the Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike expansion pack on 7/22/16 for the Xbox one. I see that online it says I've already purchased the game. On the Xbox it says the game is installed. But...