Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

Discus and support Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sylwester Arendarczyk, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

Hello

Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a problem. This year he bought an Xbox console , now he cant play online in games
    such as BF's collection. I guess its bcuz of his birth date. But i cant change it now .... How i can solve this problem ? He got all permissions like an adult but the game is still blocking him from playing online ....

Is there any way to fix this ?

:)

Sylwester Arendarczyk, Jan 5, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

The problem is that the publishers of the battlefield games (EA) will not allow users with child accounts to play the games.

This is an EA issue and there is nothing that MS can do to fix this problem.

Once a DOB is put onto an account it is set in stone and there is no way to change it.

If he is wanting to play the games he will have to make him an account with the DOB that is over 18.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

What MP online games you play?

I'm currently playing Red Dead Online 2 and Battlefield V.
  4. Fresh Angle345 Win User

Cant redeem my code for Battlefield V

I have the same issue as all of these other people. I want to be able to play battlefield v. those two ways you listed do not work unfortunately. the code for battlefield 1 revolution and 1943 work. and the 1 month ea access works. please fix this for
    me as soon as possible. the main reason I bought the xbox one s bundle was to play battlefield v
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Greatest battle

Battlefield 1 and V for me
  6. Albert X Win User

COD vs Battlefield

Since Battlefield V and Battlefield 1 I have to say I prefer these game rather than the Call of Duties.
Thema:

1. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem. - Similar Threads - Battlefield Battlefield playing

2. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  3. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  4. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  5. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  6. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...
  7. Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play battlefield five it says I need to upgrade: What can’t I play battlefield five. It says I need to upgrade 0bae8cac-a2b0-42d6-a279-5276e4e9f21f
  8. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...
  9. I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...: I bought a new xbox . Setup using my original email. When I go to Battlefield I cannot login. I made a new email and user name. I played a while with the new email and gamer tag. Now I have to...
  10. Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play

in XBoX on Windows
    Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play: So today i downloaded Battlefield 2042 on EA play app whose subscription i got with xbox game pass for pc, the problem is i am not able to run it, Easy anti cheat is causing issue and then ea app...