Battlefield problems!!!

Discus and support Battlefield problems!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got into a couple of conquest games thanks to saber finding a server with half as many people which quickly filled up! got my butt kicked as far as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Battlefield problems!!!

Got into a couple of conquest games thanks to saber finding a server with half as many people which quickly filled up! got my butt kicked as far as kills/deaths are concerned and there was some lag not a whole lot but DICE gotta fix this game ASAP!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 5, 2014
  2. svtpaul
    svtpaul Guest
    Tohellnbak. Well done bro!!!! Thanks for the pointers works for me every time now,thanks.

svtpaul, Jan 5, 2014
  3. It was between 12,30am and 2,30am uk time for me,I searched the us west servers , conquest, normal,and 8 of us all eventually got into a server and had 6 or 7 games I think it was,with many laggy,bouncing through the floor issues going on,guns floating in
    the air, but overall not too bad,we didnt loose any games anyway.we all got booted on the 7th game.

-

Still totally unacceptable treatment from EA but it is posible to get a game,and the irony is im in uk and get in to us west servers when people in the us west cannot(head banging into wall), so worth a try anyway,the servers farthest away from you.

-

Its all slowly turning into 'defiance' on the 360.

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Battlefield problems!!!

The downside for me is that I can't use the smartglass app very effectively. The Xbox One, being the all-in-one entertainment device it's supposed to be is in the family room/den/TV room or whatever you guys would personally call it. My PC, which holds the
    Xbox One SmartGlass app, is in my bedroom. Both rooms are across the house from 1 another - that's not exactly what I would call convenient... =(

Galactic Geek, Jan 6, 2014
  5. OVAN1TE
    OVAN1TE Guest
    No smartphone or tablet? Can't get anymore convenient than that.

OVAN1TE, Jan 6, 2014
  6. [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

The downside for me is that I can't use the smartglass app very effectively. The Xbox One, being the all-in-one entertainment device it's supposed to be is in the family room/den/TV room or whatever you guys would personally call it. My PC, which holds the
    Xbox One SmartGlass app, is in my bedroom. Both rooms are across the house from 1 another - that's not exactly what I would call convenient... =(

[/quote]

This is something that kind of bothers me anyway. If the XB1 is actually the "all-in-one entertainment device it's supposed to be" then why is it that we even need a smart phone, tablet, PC with smart glass in the first place? Don't get me wrong, I realize
    it isn't necessary to have and the XB1 functions just fine without it, but I've read probably more than a few posts from people who say that it's just so much easier and more convenient to use the SmartGlass app than to plink around with the on screen keyboard
    and such.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty happy overall with my XB1, I just find it a bit ironic that it claims to be the "All in one" entertainment device... yet to make it easier and/or more convenient to use, you need another device.

Personally I plugged in my wireless keyboard and I use it so I really don't need the SmartGlass app for much, if anything now.

A Blue Illusion, Jan 6, 2014
  7. sick to death of bf4 cant relax with it at all expecting it to mess up all the time !!!!!!!!!!!!

its sad i'm defo a bf fan and to a much lesser extent cod but i find i still have not enjoyed bf4 half as much as ghosts since launch !

dice pull your finger out youve got our money now deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lennyvonlenny, Jan 6, 2014
  8. soth030405
    soth030405 Guest

Battlefield problems!!!

I would challenge you to show me where in your forum guidelines It states that masking profanity is a breach of the rules.

f**k could quite easily have meant fork and as a matter of fact thats exactly what I did mean so please explain why the forum mods feel the need to ban hammer everyone who is rightly annoyed at the poor standard of Battlefield 4.

A reply and not the usual wall of silence would be nice as Im also going to include a copy of this email on the xbox forums so microsoft can see the poor customer service your customers are receiving and therefore premium refunds will be expediated.

Regards

Dont expect much in the way of assistance from EA/DICE above is a copy of an email i have sent after getting a week long ban on their forums so I cannot possibly ask for help there as i have done many times before, EA customer support is a joke especially
    if you want to ring from Australia $2.50 a min is ludicrous especially when we have already been fleeced of $60. Microsoft customer support phone staff are fantastic when you can get hold of them though and will assist in getting premium refunds.

Maybe microsoft can bring the hammer down on EA/Dice and demand some customer compensation as well as some compensation for themselves as unfortunately this is one of the few XB 1 launch titles and microsoft are being tarred by the same brush of incompetence
    due to EA shafting everyone.

soth030405, Jan 6, 2014
  9. PR0ZAC
    PR0ZAC Guest
    I've been a fan of battle field since bf1! Bf3 is so bad I want a refund it to broke to even play!

PR0ZAC, Jan 6, 2014
  10. Ok well today the game was actually working for me today! lol Never can get in a quick match to save my life but was able to instantly select quick match, than conquest and it worked in 1 try!!! but not gonna get my hopes up being that the servers have been
    up and down but first time i was able to get in a match with ease since XMAS.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 6, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    GG that made me giggle lol i use the smartglass app on my ipad air also 2day all the servers iv got into have been either no ques or 2 ppl max in a que. whaty i will say is i think the prob is not enought servers too many xmas noobs. Also battlefield 5 is
    being made as we speak but the ppl that made dead space is doing it

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 6, 2014
  12. I don't want another battle field for a couple of years at least....they need to fix this one cuzz when its working and it has been recently for me the game is a blast! and i have been playing it more than any of my other games lately....just with MP had
    more achievements i still only have 1 achievement in the game lol looks like i don't even play it when i do.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 6, 2014
  13. Battlefield problems!!!

The funny part is EA wants to use their own servers and muscled their way with MS to get what they wanted. Now it's pretty common knowledge (or so I think) that EA has some of the WORST servers out there. You'd think they'd like MS to handle the servers
    instead. Heaven forbid EA's customers have a half way decent online experience.

SparkStormrider, Jan 6, 2014
  14. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I have heard you can also use the in X1 browser.. direct it to Battlelog and join games from there.... that might work also... I have to try it....

tohellnbak, Jan 6, 2014
  15. I remember when you couldn't play EA games on the original Xbox because EA refused to use Xbox servers and Xbox required all games running on Xbox Live servers. Eventually Xbox had to budge and allow EA there way to get top selling games on its platform
    to level the PS2 game advantage. Even back then a real difference could be seen that Xbox servers were superior to EA's. Nothing has changed!

Darth Stricken, Jan 6, 2014
Thema:

Battlefield problems!!!

1. Battlefield problems!!! - Similar Threads - Battlefield problems

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  4. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  5. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  6. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  7. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  8. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  9. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  10. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...