Battlefield problems!!!

Discus and support Battlefield problems!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hearing ya loud and clear on the ea bf4 bs,sadly its back to getting a good game as on the 360,avoid peak times and hopefully get a good game,as the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Battlefield problems!!!

Hearing ya loud and clear on the ea bf4 bs,sadly its back to getting a good game as on the 360,avoid peak times and hopefully get a good game,as the weekend has gone its been 90% terrible with a couple of ok games,UK wise 6pm -12pm weekdays and weekends
    with sunday evening not so bad, but generally a nightmare.

-which is complete tosh for those who can only play at those times.

-makes me wanna snap disks up m8!

-

Funnily enough watching the idiot on utube throwing an xbox one into a spa resort pool 20 feet out of a window was mildly satisfying.lmao.

:)

xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Wait, What?

What does girl problems have to do with battlefield?

IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

I only own Fifa 14 and Battlefield 4, I have no problems with Battlefield 4. Don't understand why it's affecting Fifa and UFC if it's the GPU

BitterJuggler33, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Battlefield problems!!!

Bet he regretted that when he woke up the next day

Listed mia 510, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Ok hour and a half. 4/39

Darth Stricken, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Parzival38
    Parzival38 Guest
    This is a freaking joke. I can't join a single game! Quick match can't find a server. When I use the server browser I can't even join a game with no other players in it! This is literally theft by EA and DICE. WTF, it's been like this for 6 weeks now!

Parzival38, Jan 5, 2014
  7. Dunno wether to trade it! I love the game. But i didn't pay the money for it just to sit and press the A button

Aye Pure Minted, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Battlefield problems!!!

It's really a mixed bag, I have no problems getting online bf4 other console, as I'm sure there are ppl on x1 getting online

Karma403, Jan 5, 2014
  9. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I have also been having problems today, especially with quick match, it's better to search servers and queue if necessary, I had a good deal of success doing that.

eviltedi, Jan 5, 2014
  10. Key is to have friends that play BF consistently....thats the best way to get into a server real fast is by joining a friends game.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 5, 2014
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    pro tip: DO NOT USE QUICK MATCH it is broken and EVERYONE knows that. Use the server browser on your Tablet or on your PC... NOT THE ONE IN GAME....

make sure FULL servers are clicked... find one with say 29/32 players.. will put you in queue of 1 of 1 and you will be in the game in seconds....

tohellnbak, Jan 5, 2014
  12. Glannigan
    Glannigan Guest
    BACK in my day games had to get games approved before they were released. Battlefield is a perfect example of shady business practices. Bring back teh Nintendo Gold Seals.

You can blame EA and Dice but Microsoft is just as guilty for allowing them to release a clearly broken unfinished games on its customers.

Glannigan, Jan 5, 2014
  13. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Battlefield problems!!!

I disagree....the blame lies mainly on blind customers who keep buying "crap" even after poor reviews and known server/code issues.

Burnin TODI, Jan 5, 2014
  14. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    made a video for my friends.. might as well show you...... this is the easiest way into a server.... this is the way I get in.. and sure, sometimes I get stuck in a queue.. but it is usually only 1 of or 2 of 2 and depending on the map/mode... and time
    left in game.. only a few seconds before I am in...

[View:]

tohellnbak, Jan 5, 2014
  15. Didn't you guys hear? EA's servers for bF4 got taken down by a hacking group. It's supposed to be fixed now according to DICE but it obviously is still unstable. The DDoS attack occurred a few days ago.

Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4-4B1B-AF71-38492A435942, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Battlefield problems!!!

1. Battlefield problems!!! - Similar Threads - Battlefield problems

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  4. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  5. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  6. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  7. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  8. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  9. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  10. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...