Battlefield one server details wrong

Discus and support Battlefield one server details wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi... This just started 2wks ago... In battlefield one - multiplayer - server browser - Europe servers.. When searching for servers, my servers all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnny.3, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Johnny.3
    Johnny.3 Guest

Hi... This just started 2wks ago... In battlefield one - multiplayer - server browser - Europe servers..

When searching for servers, my servers all show the same servers names, and in the same order as other m8's i play with, BUT, the server numbers are totally wrong from there server numbers. Also,

Filters are all sorted, exact same as the other guys i,m playing with.

Wth is going on here ? None of us have got a clue why this is happening.

Have done hard reset of xbox one...still same

:)

Johnny.3, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Darkon X Win User

Hardcore server issue, what gives?

The only servers up are the ones that start with 'P' and I believe those are all EA servers (OK Technically speaking the 'Battlefield' servers are EA servers too) and none of the 'Battlefield' servers are available
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

WANTED: Full time dedicated servers

[quote user="Blaz0"]

That's one of the many things I love about Battlefield is the dedicated servers.

[/quote]

maybe its different for Battlefield but for Madden Eas servers suck
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Cant buy minecraft PBR9042

I think there something wrong with XB1 servers. Check for services alert on support web page for any detail on it.
  5. vibroluxor Win User

Please tell me that fixes are coming...

[quote user="Team Green"]

So the Battlefield 4 forum is the wrong one for a Battlefield 4 topic?

[/quote]

well if you're expecting an answer to a question like thread title no one knows better than the battlefield forums..

It's clear that you are not choosing a server with enough room because because if you had you wouldn't be complaining bout there not being any slots. find a game that has 5-10 players on it and join it! the game will fill in about a minute once it gets
    to around 10.
  6. reptileegg Win User

New Gamertag won't update on some games.

... searched this issue and read it can take 24 hours to update. On this site though it did update correctly after a while, but then went back to the incorrect one. GTA 5 has the correct name displayed when the game is loading but the wrong name when you
    are on an online server. Same with Battlefield 4 - correct name on main menu, wrong name in game.
Thema:

1. Battlefield one server details wrong - Similar Threads - Battlefield server details

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Battlefield 2042 server not connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 server not connecting: Since the update on the 23rd of June myself and a few others have been having issues connecting to the battlefield servers. I have check online and those who reported the issue are part of the...
  5. Battlefield one server details wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield one server details wrong: Hi... This just started 2wks ago... In battlefield one - multiplayer - server browser - Europe servers.. When searching for servers, my servers all show the same servers names, and in the same...
  6. 战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    战地风云服务器断网[Battlefield Fengyun server disconnected]: 战地风云玩多人游戏,进入游戏一段时间以后出来服务器断网,重新进入游戏一段时间以后还是出来服务器断网,可是联通 [Translation - The battlefield is playing multiplayer games. After entering the game for a while, the server is disconnected from the...
  7. People crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company: a guy named under your skin keeps crashing the server on Battlefield Bad Company making a post to report him but nothing gets done when I report him b4dc0431-3eef-4162-b89f-b514b83b4fb2
  8. Battlefield XboxOne community server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield XboxOne community server: Again letting everybody know that we should be getting servers this month. I'll have a BF4 server just like I did for my BF3 server that some of you may have played on. I'm really trying to get a...
  9. Battlefield 4 Xbox One overloaded server queues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Xbox One overloaded server queues: Is anybody else experiencing this? Most queues have at least 10 people in them, and it takes at least 30 minutes to join. 40de966d-61a4-48e1-afc5-28699faa77b9
  10. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....