Battlefield China Rising Map

Discus and support Battlefield China Rising Map in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Think I've made a boo boo, I purchased china rising and can't find it any where when I go into the game. I've tried looking around the start up screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pesty13, Jan 4, 2014.

1. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest

Think I've made a boo boo, I purchased china rising and can't find it any where when I go into the game. I've tried looking around the start up screen and nothing. I tried re downloading it but it says I already own it, any one else here have it that can
    tell me where to find it lol.

:)

pesty13, Jan 4, 2014
  2. missing code

preordered battlefield 4 from walmart. cant find code for china rising map anywhere on my reciept. any help would be appreciated.

gun toten gecko, Jan 4, 2014
  3. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Battlefield 4 DLC

battlefields map packs are great - i enjoyed them all bar china rising. Naval stike and Dragons tetth were great additions (haven't played final stand yet)

iBakez, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

[quote user="pesty13"]Think I've made a boo boo, I purchased china rising and can't find it any where when I go into the game. I've tried looking around the start up screen and nothing. I tried re downloading it but it says I already own it, any one else
    here have it that can tell me where to find it lol.

[/quote]

OK to start with put "Battlefield 4" into your machine and then tell it "XBox Go Home".

From the Home Screen hit the Menu button (what used to be "Start" on the XBox 360) and then select "View Add Ons".

If you have the "China Rising DLC" there it will be shown.

If it tells you it's there, you've got it. All sorted.

If you don't have it, when you select it on the Marketplace, go as if you were going to buy it, but instead of a price you should have the option to INSTALL.

Select "Install" and allow it to do so. Now when you try to check the "Add On" info as described above you'll see it there.

It's not too big. Try not to play anything while it installs and it will download faster.

That's how it works when it's working properly.

If that doesn't work for you it may be time to contact Support.

Let us know how you get on.

Az

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2014
  5. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Just to add to Az's post Pesty, if I remember correctly I had to completely restart the game, it then recognised the DLC. Also I take it you are searching for the China maps when searching in the browser?

marknally, Jan 4, 2014
  6. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    Cheers guys I'll try that in a moment and yes mark I'm looking for the china maps in the browser is that not where they are ?

pesty13, Jan 4, 2014
  7. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    Open server browser, press r3 to edit filter, choose maps, look down list for NAME [CR] eg Silk lake [CR], select the 4 maps then Back. Press l3 a few times to refresh browser list as there seems to be not many servers running the china rising maps.

KALEEF, Jan 4, 2014
  8. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest

All done cheers guys found them.

pesty13, Jan 4, 2014
  9. I down installed this ages ago and thought they were involved in part of the map rotations.............until Duvadan showed me them......and I have got to say they are fantastic maps.....I had some great battles on them.......But I can put my hand on my
    heart and say I would never had found them...........

Maccadooooooooo, Jan 4, 2014
  10. duvadan
    duvadan Guest
    Numpty lol. They are some of the better maps for vehicle warfare, well that's what I've found anyway. Enjoy them

duvadan, Jan 4, 2014
  11. My Xbox one came with it for free to, hope your enjoying your gaming

Flaming Pingu, Jan 4, 2014
  12. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    Totally great those maps are, worth shelling out the extra £11.99 for. Once I knew how to find them lol.

pesty13, Jan 4, 2014
  13. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest

I have a China Rising code in my BF4 box. Not 100% sure but I don't think I used it due to being Premium. If anyone doesn't have China Rising and wants to give the code a try let me know Battlefield China Rising Map :)

Dr Slaphead, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="Dr Slaphead"]

I have a China Rising code in my BF4 box. Not 100% sure but I don't think I used it due to being Premium. If anyone doesn't have China Rising and wants to give the code a try let me know Battlefield China Rising Map :)

[/quote]

Premium doesn't give you a code for the "China Rising" and "Second Assault" maps.

When you find them on the Marketplace it will recognise you have premium and instead of a monetary price it will simply invite you to "install".

Azrael008uk, Jan 5, 2014
  15. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    @ AZ that is why he is giving away his pre order china rising code that came in his BF4 game box , as he has premium and gets it free his code has not been used??? SO is offering it away free to those who don't have premium.

KALEEF, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. Battlefield China Rising Map - Similar Threads - Battlefield China Rising

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start: downloaded to add ons but they don't connect to game eb8e73bf-a558-4e9b-b643-0813435a4187
  9. China Rising Content for Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    China Rising Content for Battlefield 4: I downloaded China Rising when I first got the game, I thought. Is there a trick to getting it to work? I deleted it and downloaded again, but still nothing shows up. I thought the few maps that I...
  10. china rising on battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    china rising on battlefield 4: having used a code when I purchased bf4 I am prompted to but china rising or premium. I paid 11.99 for china rising and I still cannot play it. any suggestions. 00ba6075-5d87-4e0b-ac9d-024001620a20