battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

Discus and support battlefield 4....problems *sigh* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"] ^^ Should of got PS4 version, works great and is the real next gen version not some poor 720p excuse. [/quote] Yeah,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalGearFloppy, Jan 2, 2014.

1. battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

[quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]

^^ Should of got PS4 version, works great and is the real next gen version not some poor 720p excuse.

[/quote]

Yeah, it runs at a truly next gen 900p resolution

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 5, 2014
  2. [quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]

^^ Should of got PS4 version, works great and is the real next gen version not some poor 720p excuse.

[/quote]If graphics are your thing I don't think you can call 900p next gen ether kiddo. You'd have to go for PC if you want proper HD.

But if graphics are the only reason you'd play games, then you have a problem wth your priorities.

Cosmicthoughts, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Graphics aren't my thing, it just so happens PS4 runs Battlefield 4 with fewer problems online, higher res and higher framerate to boot. As a owner of both consoles and both games I was merely giving advice on the superior version.

TROLL OF HORROR, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

[quote user="CosmicThoughts"]

[quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]

[/quote]If graphics are your thing I don't think you can call 900p next gen ether kiddo. You'd have to go for PC if you want proper HD.

But if graphics are the only reason you'd play games, then you have a problem wth your priorities.

[/quote]

Exactly this.

My PC is older than both my Xbox One and PS4 but if I wanted the best visuals when it comes to multiplatform titles I certainly wouldn't buy the games on either console as it would easily out perform both of them.

As for how Battlefield 4 runs on Xbox One, I don't blame Microsoft/Xbox for the problems, you only have to read the Battlefield forums to see the issues it's having on all platforms, the blame lays at the doorstep of EA/DICE.

Lofty Who, Jan 5, 2014
  5. [quote user="TROLL OF HORROR"]As a owner of both consoles and both games I was merely giving advice on the superior version.[/quote]Clearly you are not, since you forgot the third, which has better graphics, better framerate, and I've yet to
    experience any significant connectivity issues, and have a superior number of servers available.

You don't play on consoles to get the "best" anything, especially if you are willing to put the time into getting the most out of your hardware.

Having said that, I'm still going to get the Xbox One and PS4 eventually, but I'm going to wait until the first killer title comes along that I can't play on my PC.

Cosmicthoughts, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Spacman77
    Spacman77 Guest
    Seems like theres a bit of sniper rifle boosting going on of late. Bumped into my third set of boosters this week and its only monday lol. Well atleast it adds to my fun to hack em off to make em leave!

Spacman77, Jan 6, 2014
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Jan 15, 2014
  8. battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

Patch notes, for the lazy ;-)

Jan 15 Xbox One Game Update Notes:

- Various fixes for improving general stability...

- Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called "sound loop crash")

- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker

- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam

- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open

- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs

- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch

China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming

- Increased damage by 25 per cent for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons

- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before

- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver's camera

- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members

- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100 per cent health even though the soldier was hurt)

- Fixed a bug where players' rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated

- Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP

- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done

- Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 15, 2014
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I like when it says "Fixed" .... at the bottom though .... "Reduced" the risk of campaign save file becoming corrupt" ... doesn't sound like it's totally fixed :-/

Lofty Who, Jan 15, 2014
  10. Inapplicable
    Inapplicable Guest
    At least the XB1 didn't have this issue that was on the PS4 list.

-EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese

How do things like this even happen?

Inapplicable, Jan 15, 2014
  11. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="Inapplicable"]

At least the XB1 didn't have this issue that was on the PS4 list.

-EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese

How do things like this even happen?

[/quote]

It's EA/DICE we are talking about here lol, nothing surprises me with these folks anymore :-/

Lofty Who, Jan 15, 2014
  12. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Well, it ran like a dream last night..

Had some amazing games with no problems at all. Fingers crossed they've cracked it!!!

ShaunPerry, Oct 31, 2018
  13. BitterJuggler33 Win User

Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

I only own Fifa 14 and Battlefield 4, I have no problems with Battlefield 4. Don't understand why it's affecting Fifa and UFC if it's the GPU
  14. Serban2013 Win User

failed to connect to ea online...

I have the same problem with Battlefield 4..
  15. Dicarnix Win User

Cant update Forza 5

I'm having the same problem just with Battlefield 4
  16. JBeit Win User

Nba 2k14 stops sends me to dashboard and lose all progress

Same problem here with NBA2k14, as well as Battlefield 4.
  17. GreatJusticeZig Win User

Battlefield 4 problems

Thanks for the response! Definitely reassuring.
Thema:

1. battlefield 4....problems *sigh* - Similar Threads - battlefield problems *sigh*

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  4. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  5. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  6. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  7. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  8. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  9. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  10. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...