battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

Discus and support battlefield 4....problems *sigh* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's the deal with getting into the same squad in the same game with a mate? - Can someone outline the exact steps for an old fart like me please? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalGearFloppy, Jan 2, 2014.

1. battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

What's the deal with getting into the same squad in the same game with a mate?

-

Can someone outline the exact steps for an old fart like me please?

Lout Of Order, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Spacman77
    Spacman77 Guest
    I am so glad I haven't bought premium on this game. Double xp weekend for premium players yet you still stuggle to get into a server. This game is becoming a joke now.

Spacman77, Jan 4, 2014
  3. marknally
    marknally Guest
    I was on this morning for about 3 hrs and it ran like a dream, it seems to be evenings when America wakes that the problems start. Did manage to rank up 3 ranks in that time too lol

marknally, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]

What's the deal with getting into the same squad in the same game with a mate?

-

Can someone outline the exact steps for an old fart like me please?

[/quote]

Hey buddy. Presuming you're all in the same party as you start the game it goes a little something like this.

All of you select "Multiplayer" and the Party Leader selects a game.

This should pull you all into the same game. If not you can see which games your friends are in and manually join that one (You can usually tell by the map name).

Now once you're in you need to first make sure you're on the same Team.

From the Deployment menu if you pus the "Y" button it gives you the option to switch Teams.

Sometimes it will not allow you saying that it will unbalance the Teams. Keep trying, it won't be long before it's a success.

Now from the Deployment Menu you can "create a squad". Once you've done that tell your buddies. They just need to hit the "Y" button and manually select your squad.

There you go. You're all in the same game and squad (but only 5 of you can be in the same actual squad).

Hope that helps.

Az

Azrael008uk, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Cheers Az, will give it a go

6. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Whats up with all the EU servers showing 1 bar ping? according to the server browser I get a better ping in the West coast of America than I do Europe!

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    [quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

Whats up with all the EU servers showing 1 bar ping? according to the server browser I get a better ping in the West coast of America than I do Europe!

[/quote]

I find the European servers the worst!

East Coast of America I always find the most stable out of the bunch but not perfect lol

Lofty Who, Jan 4, 2014
  8. battlefield 4....problems *sigh*

[quote user="Lofty Who"]

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

[/quote]

I find the European servers the worst!

East Coast of America I always find the most stable out of the bunch but not perfect lol

[/quote]

Might have to give that a go - only been murdered on the Euro ones so far lol

9. Are the servers down by any chance ??? I was gaming all afternoon no problems even managed to collect a few Dog Tags then for some reason I can't get in a game but even on setting up search preferences the games that come up show no one playing??????????????????????..........................And
    to top it off my campaign as reset itself again - wtf ! - sorry lol

Maccadooooooooo, Jan 4, 2014
  10. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]I was gaming all afternoon no problems even managed to collect a few Dog Tags[/quote]haha!! You sneaky bugger! I do believe you've added mine to your collection : (

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  11. Chucky Dope
    Chucky Dope Guest
    Both Myself and my Friends have noticed the one bar ping situation. To fix it push the xbox button, then the start button and quit. Reload BF4 and the pings are back to normal.

Chucky Dope, Jan 4, 2014
  12. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    ^ Cheers mate - i'll give it a try if it happens again

neilhorgan, Jan 4, 2014
  13. marknally
    marknally Guest

Evening are becoming a complete pig to get into a game, daytime is fine but anything after 5pm is a joke.

marknally, Jan 5, 2014
  14. ^^ Should of got PS4 version, works great and is the real next gen version not some poor 720p excuse.

TROLL OF HORROR, Jan 5, 2014
  15. pesty13
    pesty13 Guest
    @Troll the PS4 version has the same problems as the Xone, neither is perfect. .

pesty13, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

1. battlefield 4....problems *sigh* - Similar Threads - battlefield problems *sigh*

2. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  3. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  4. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  5. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...
  6. Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 Game sharing problem: I bought battlefield 5 definition edition and I’m game sharing with my friend but he got the game but not definition content can I have a answer to why this may be...
  7. Battlefield V gameshare problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V gameshare problem: I know that both Dice and Microsoft are aware of this problem and I'm just wondering why exactly it has still not been fixed after two years. Just to clarify the problem, I am currently...
  8. Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme mise a niveau battlefield 5[Battlefield 5 upgrade problem]: Bonjour J'avais installé la version d'essai de bf5 que je n'ai pas activé a la fin du free weekend. Puis j'ai eu la version physique ce noel. J'aimerais pouvoir etre un heureux christmas noob...
  9. Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V / Battlefield 1 playing online problem.: Hello Last year I created my brother ( born 23.09.1999 ) a microsoft account. Back than i didnt know that his birth date ( for joke I made his acc with birth date in 2005 ) will be such a...
  10. Battlefield V purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V purchase problem: Hi, I bought months ago as soon as possible Battlefield V Deluxe edition with xbox store and I paid via paypal to get the bonuses Early enlister. I downloaded the game and the deluxe editon...