Battlefield 4 multiplayer

Discus and support Battlefield 4 multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant play bf4 online for some reason?...any help.thanks. 760f1954-39e2-43d6-8645-e740df26bbb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gavingiles1, Apr 1, 2021.

1. gavingiles1
    gavingiles1 Guest

I cant play bf4 online for some reason?...any help.thanks.

:)

gavingiles1, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Dangerous Alan Win User
  3. XGC Forsakend Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

You need to download the VERY FIRST Multiplayer Update.

Here is all the update names (from memory):

Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update

Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4
  4. Annie UK Win User

100% Packet Loss

Battlefield 4 multiplayer is working here.
  5. MaverickRobinPT Win User

Battlefield 3 premium problem(back to karkand)

Yeah i know that but in marketplace only have the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 3

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Update 4 Battlefield 3 Rent a Server Update

don´t have the Battlefield 3 Multiplatyer Update
  6. xbox360italy Win User

BF3 content

Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 multiplayer - Similar Threads - Battlefield multiplayer

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Battlefield 5 multiplayer: I have xbox game pass ultimate i bought it last week i play games such as battlefield 1 and rainbow six siege Fifa...ext every game works fine but when i tried to play battlefield v i cant play...
  10. Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but...: I keep getting booted off of multiplayer on battlefield 3 Xbox 360 stating it can't read the disk, the disk is dirty, but I'm playing on a digital copy? No disk 3c1658df-fc75-4e8d-a104-75722ea3f4c7