Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?

Discus and support Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted my PC and it still shows up. It's not on my SDD so it's no installed but the icon will not go away. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterX24, Nov 9, 2021.

1. MasterX24
    MasterX24 Guest

Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?

I restarted my PC and it still shows up. It's not on my SDD so it's no installed but the icon will not go away.
    Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this? [​IMG]

:)

MasterX24, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MasterX24 Win User

Ok thanks, the newest update removed it but now another game (Moonglow) Bay is doing the same thing....
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I believe this is happening because the sidebar model you use is custom, you should switch to A-Z or Z-A.

This is a sidebar bug at the moment there is no solution, but I believe the team responsible for the application will fix this with future updates.

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Destroyer1736 Win User

Abrupt shut downs and sidebar opens on the Xbox One Console.

After following these exact directions, it still shut off and the sidebar still opened. Any other Ideas?

Edit: I already contacted Xbox, but they didn’t help.
  5. TypedMicrobe57 Win User

Error 002000 - Challenge of the day

I tried the uninstall and install again and I'm still having the same error message. Any idea how to fix this?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Uninstalled games still showing up on Sidebar in Gamepass app.

Hi MasterX24! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this? - Similar Threads - Battlefield still Gamepass

2. Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are players allowed to still blatantly cheat & use aimbots in battlefield games: When players report these cheats for using aimbots just so they can be top of the leaderboard,a lot if the time nothing is done to remove them from the platform. A lot of the time this is followed...
  3. Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 still marked as trial version: Hello, When BF2042 was released I downloaded the trial version of it to test out the game. Now I have the full game on disk but when ever I try to install the full version, the game is always...
  4. Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Battlefield 2042 still really buggy on the Series X?: Was thinking of picking up Battlefield 2042 for the Series X. However, when it came out, it was extremely buggy. Have most of the bugs been fixed, and is it worth picking up now? Thanks....
  5. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  6. I still don't have my rewards points for the pre order of battlefield one

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still don't have my rewards points for the pre order of battlefield one: I preordered battlefield 1 and still haven't gotten my 15,000 rewards points 7749ad64-36c5-441f-9fb9-5f87e6cda66f
  7. Do people still play Battlefield 4 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do people still play Battlefield 4 xbox one: I was thinking of buying Battlefield 4 today at my local gamestore and I wanted to know how populated the servers are for this game. 77b3b155-b363-4282-9136-ff39f9a2857d
  8. Is there still no solution for erased game saves on Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there still no solution for erased game saves on Battlefield 4: Finally got round to starting campaign and my progress has been wiped after 4 or 5 mission, absolute joke. Is there anyway to get it back? 910a586a-83cc-4d1d-964d-d2e4f731abcd
  9. While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...: This has happened 2-3 times now. Right in the middle of online play while playing Battlefield 1 online my screen went completely white. The gameplay (including all functions of...
  10. Will Call of Duty Infinite Warfare still sell more than Battlefield 1 because its a Call of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Call of Duty Infinite Warfare still sell more than Battlefield 1 because its a Call of ...: Call of Duty is huge in Gaming, as w e all know but after the horrendous reaction to the new Call of Duty Infinite Warfare will it sell more than Battlefield 1? My answer is maybe only because of...