Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start

Discus and support Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; downloaded to add ons but they don't connect to game eb8e73bf-a558-4e9b-b643-0813435a4187 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasterB1aster05, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start

downloaded to add ons but they don't connect to game

:)

MasterB1aster05, Jul 3, 2015
  2. AdamDietterick, Jul 3, 2015
  3. Campo
    Campo Guest
    Campo, Jul 3, 2015
  4. Campo Win User

Battlefield 4 premium (Naval strike package)

5. Campo Win User

Naval Strike not available in store!

6. iBakez Win User

Battlefield 4 DLC

battlefields map packs are great - i enjoyed them all bar china rising. Naval stike and Dragons tetth were great additions (haven't played final stand yet)
  7. NathanielLarson Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

8. FearedNightmare Win User

Deals with Gold? What deal?

Battlefield 4 is not 100% off, the DLC Naval Strike is 100% off. The NHL pricing might be wrong though.
Thema:

Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start

1. Battlefield 4 China Rising and Naval Strike will not start - Similar Threads - Battlefield China Rising

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. China Rising Content for Battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    China Rising Content for Battlefield 4: I downloaded China Rising when I first got the game, I thought. Is there a trick to getting it to work? I deleted it and downloaded again, but still nothing shows up. I thought the few maps that I...
  9. china rising on battlefield 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    china rising on battlefield 4: having used a code when I purchased bf4 I am prompted to but china rising or premium. I paid 11.99 for china rising and I still cannot play it. any suggestions. 00ba6075-5d87-4e0b-ac9d-024001620a20
  10. Battlefield China Rising Map

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield China Rising Map: Think I've made a boo boo, I purchased china rising and can't find it any where when I go into the game. I've tried looking around the start up screen and nothing. I tried re downloading it but it...