Battlefield 4 Cannot Redeem Premium

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Cannot Redeem Premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 56$ on my account. Every time I try to buy premium it says "An Error occurred while completing this operation" Gives me an error code that does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RATMLEGEND, Jan 8, 2014.

1. RATMLEGEND
    RATMLEGEND Guest

I have 56$ on my account. Every time I try to buy premium it says "An Error occurred while completing this operation" Gives me an error code that does not exist at Xbox.com/errorhelp What do

:)

RATMLEGEND, Jan 8, 2014
  2. BolkoCobra
    BolkoCobra Guest
    Battlefield one premium redeem code forgotten

purchased battlefield one on xbox one for 98.99€ ultimate edition and ingot ge redeem code for premium on battlefield one and i forgot to save the code and i want to give my order number to get my battlefield one premium redeem code back

BolkoCobra, Jan 8, 2014
  3. LongBow986
    LongBow986 Guest
    Redeem codes purchased from store, charged extra in-game.

Hello,

I have a somewhat puzzling issue. I had purchased the redeem code for both Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass and Battlefield 4 Premium. I entered the codes online and was given respectively $70 collectively for Battlefield 4 Premium ($50 voucher) and
    Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass ($20 voucher)

Anyway, upon downloading Battlefield 4 Premium with the first $50 voucher, i went to install Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's $20 voucher only to find out that an extra $3.29 had been charged, disabling my ability to purchase Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's
    Season Pass.

LongBow986, Jan 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  5. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability.
  6. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

not sure if this has anything to do with it... "All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability." is from their website
  7. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  8. Win7kid Win User

Xbox One Live Store Prices Revealed

Battlefield 3 Premium was $50 so Battlefield 4 being $50 is no surprise to me.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Cannot Redeem Premium - Similar Threads - Battlefield Cannot Redeem

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  4. Cannot connect to EA servers for Battlefield 2042.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to EA servers for Battlefield 2042.: I am running an Xbox S and Xbox 1 on my network. Both were working fine until recently. I have tried to follow all instructions I have found online, including instructions from my router...
  5. I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into ea with my original email. I made a new one so I could play battlefield...: I bought a new xbox . Setup using my original email. When I go to Battlefield I cannot login. I made a new email and user name. I played a while with the new email and gamer tag. Now I have to...
  6. I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 1, and cannot reinstall.: 3 years ago when bf1 cam out i bought it, a few times ive uninstalled and reinstalled like how you usually can without an issue because you own the game. Now i want to reinstall after not playing...
  7. Cannot play Battlefield I or uninstall it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play Battlefield I or uninstall it: I started downloading Battlefield I when I had Gold membership. I paused it. Then I restarted the downloading later, but was unable to use it as my gold membership expired. It stayed in my "ready...
  8. One gp can connect to multiplayer battlefield 4, but the other cannot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One gp can connect to multiplayer battlefield 4, but the other cannot: hi friends So I set my son up with his own Xbox live account so we can play on 2 xbox one's in our house. With my gp I can connect to multiplayer games, but with his gp it just says connecting...
  9. Cannot download Battlefield: Bad Company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Battlefield: Bad Company 2: My account is a US account. I created it when I was in the US. Now I am in Kuwait and I cannot download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 through Games with Gold. It seems that it is region locked. So...
  10. Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started: I am trying to update Bf4 and It gives me a message saying "Requires Update- Before it can start,Battlefield 4 needs and update.Update now? (0x8015dc02)". When I press Install it takes me to the...