Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :(

Discus and support Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I the only one who loses save data for their Battlefield 4 Campaign on the Xbox One every couple of days. Like the game will save and I can reload... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014.

1. ASK NATE
    ASK NATE Guest

Am I the only one who loses save data for their Battlefield 4 Campaign on the Xbox One every couple of days. Like the game will save and I can reload where I was at, but it only "saves" it for a couple of days then my data is totally lost! I was nearly 3/4
    through the campaign on hard and it has reset for about the third time now! Is this a Microsoft or Dice issue because this is getting so frustrating!!! Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :( :(

:)

ASK NATE, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Last Poll on the first game you will load up - the final thread

Battlefield 4 for me and once I have finished the campaign onto Assassins Creed IV.

Indiana Jones, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Tyjay
    Tyjay Guest
    Digital Downloads When Are they Playable Thread

Battlefield 4 at least 11% lets u load up and check battlelog
    21%. For single player campaign
    I'll update once single player campaign is available

This is mega slow even on fibre everyone must be hammering it today

On the title screen it shows the campaign percentage rising until playable

Tyjay, Jan 6, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

This is a Dice issue. Its been happening since launch. Best suggestion I can give is to set asid a solid chunk of time and play the game in one playthrough

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  5. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    The problems only start there. I had it reset so I did set aside time to beat it. There are 3 endings (no spoilers). 2 of them crashed my game to the dashboard. The last one actually did play out but did not give the achievement for beating the game. This
    is utter trash. The only upside to the crashes is it encouraged me to play the last mission again to see if I t would not crash.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 6, 2014
  6. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest
    On a side note, it seems to me, it only resets my progress when I play MP. If you never load up MP the progress seems to save for me. Only playing MP reset my progress.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 6, 2014
  7. Mean Smoke
    Mean Smoke Guest
    Just talked to EA. They are NOT aware of this issue. And told me that the problem is not the game itself, its the console. So my guess is that Xbox One is causing these issues. They were not much of help

Mean Smoke, Aug 11, 2014
  8. Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :(

How could they NOT be aware of the issue? The rest of the Internet is fully aware of it!

Galactic Geek, Aug 11, 2014
  9. For once, I agree with Geek. It's not only on the One. The 360 has this issue as well. Thankfully I beat the crap out of the campaign in one go and got all achievements lol.

Defy Lightning, Aug 11, 2014
  10. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    @Smoke lmfao you actually believed EA saying it was the console? Not one game on xbox one (with BF being the exception)has an issue with saves disappearing. Its something they just cant seem to fix. I played the game a few days ago got some achievements
    and went back today to have my progress wiped again.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 11, 2014
  11. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Wow is that still happening? It did it to me twice before i decided to play it in one go to get it over with. Definitely an EA thing.

RippenHarra, Aug 11, 2014
  12. I think the problem is that it erases the game save sometimes when loading up mp. Heard of people working around it with finishing the sp before getting back to mp.

LoneStoneWolf, Aug 11, 2014
  13. Trollface2
    Trollface2 Guest

This is a post from January, whats with this old post revival thats going on lately, some fab and groovy craze? You crazy kids r crazy.

Trollface2, Aug 11, 2014
  14. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    I noticed a couple of days ago that my campaign saves have been wiped (again). Haven't had an issue with that since early this year. Maybe the latest DLC did it.

I have noticed my weapons keep resetting in multiplayer. Tried setting them up on console and on battlelog but it keeps doing it. Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :( :(

ZombieDeano, Aug 11, 2014
  15. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    It's still happening? That's absolutely scandalous.

brandiesel1, Aug 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Battlefield 4 Campaign resetting... :( - Similar Threads - Battlefield Campaign resetting

2. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  3. Battlefield 1 campaign codex’s achivements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 campaign codex’s achivements: Hi, ages ago I completed all the single player codex’s and all the manuals I haven’t got the unlocked and date on which I did, the single player menu is maxed out nothing else to do but don’t have...
  4. Battlefield 3 freezing on campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 freezing on campaign: Hey Xbox your game Battlefield 3 keeps freezing during a campaign why 612ff8d9-2ffd-463c-a6d3-35f5a054b31a
  5. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?: Hello i've been wondering if people have been having trouble playing the Battlefield 3 campaign on Xbox one. On mission 4 "Going Hunting" right at the end the mission the game keeps crashing to...
  6. battlefield sniper rifles opened in campaign.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield sniper rifles opened in campaign.: Opened the 50 cal sniper rifle in 19000+ score in campaign. The M8 something. It highlighted the icon and awarded me the sniper rifle. Where is it? Its not on my sniper rifle list anywhere. Rumor...
  7. Battlefield 4 Campaign full of glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Campaign full of glitches: I hopped on BF4 a few days ago and noticed the story has a few glitches that are really annoying. Here are a list of the ones I've encountered * During the mission were you have to board and swim...
  8. Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 not saving my campaign progress: So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same thing keeps happening. I looked online and...
  9. Battlefield 4 Campaign Not Saving My Progress!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 Campaign Not Saving My Progress!: So I just started playing Battlefield 4 and every time I play the campaign it doesn't save. I've played the first level multiple times and the same thing keeps happening. I looked online and...
  10. I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a way to fix battlefield 4 campaign save: Hey I know it's real frustrating to have your campaign savea erased after all the hard work you put in to the game.so here's how I fixed my battlefield save.first delete and reinstall battlefield...