Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?!

Discus and support Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got battlefield 3 free with gold on Xbox one but I can't play online because I don't have the online pass needed to play online. How can I download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RejectedPro92, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?!

I got battlefield 3 free with gold on Xbox one but I can't play online because I don't have the online pass needed to play online. How can I download it?!?!

:)

RejectedPro92, Sep 16, 2017
  2. error

Battlefield 3 Online pass is 800 Microsoft points

You Can Purchase One By Following this Link -->www.ea.com/.../online-pass-battlefield-3-x360

If you are having issues other than this please be more specific and let us know, we will be here and ready to help!

-Listed

Listed mia 510, Sep 16, 2017
  3. Do not applaud Microsoft for getting rid of DRM

Tatakai: Since when was Medal of Honor 2010, FIFA 13 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 released for the Xbox One? Are you honestly looking for a fight so much you make up random stuff? EA gave up on the online pass idea. You can download these
    online passes for free now. They're not out on the Xbox One, so using the whole "Xbox One had DRM" is irrelevant.

SpeckledEagle, Sep 16, 2017
  4. Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?!

You can download it from the in-game store menu. I played the multiplayer with my sister just the other day.

Darkhawk Ninja, Dec 20, 2017
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

error

Battlefield 3 Online pass is 800 Microsoft points

You Can Purchase One By Following this Link -->www.ea.com/.../online-pass-battlefield-3-x360

If you are having issues other than this please be more specific and let us know, we will be here and ready to help!

-Listed
  6. bowski477 Win User

i cant play battlefield 3 online

7. TheFifthDoctor Win User

Battlefield 3 48 Hour Trial issues

I mean the Battlefield 3 48hr online multiplayer pass, not xbox live?

Surely the BF pass wouldn't be that restrictive?
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Searching for Battlefield 3 Online Multiplayer Pass--Nothing pops up.

HOW TO BUY YOUR ONLINE PASS

If you do not have an Online Pass with your copy of Battlefield 3, you can purchase a code for 800 Microsoft Points through the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Step 1

Upon booting up Battlefield 3, you will see an option to activate* an Online Pass.

Step 2

From the game’s main menu, select the “multiplayer” option.

Step 3

To buy your Online Pass, you’ll simply need to select the “Redeem Online Pass Code” option from the menu. This is where you can enter the provided code, allowing you to download a small application from the online marketplace.

Step 4

Once purchased you will be prompted to confirm your download.

Step 5

Once your Online Pass code is entered, you’ll be prompted to confirm the small download, which will ensure your console and Gamertag are verified for the Battlefield 3 Online Pass.

Step 6

Once the Online Pass is confirmed, it will be added to your active downloads.

Step 7

You’ll receive a confirmation of activation message and your content license will be recognized by the game.

Step 8

Once downloaded and activated, the Online Pass will have been registered to your account, granting you access to Battlefield 3 online multiplayer.

This is where I found that: http://www.ea.com/1/online-pass-battlefield-3-x360
  9. SpeckledEagle Win User

Do not applaud Microsoft for getting rid of DRM

Tatakai: Since when was Medal of Honor 2010, FIFA 13 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 released for the Xbox One? Are you honestly looking for a fight so much you make up random stuff? EA gave up on the online pass idea. You can download these
    online passes for free now. They're not out on the Xbox One, so using the whole "Xbox One had DRM" is irrelevant.
Thema:

Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?!

1. Battlefield 3 Xbox one no online pass?!?!?! - Similar Threads - Battlefield online pass

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. Battlefield 5 is saying that it has failed to connect to the EA online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 5 is saying that it has failed to connect to the EA online: When I go on to battlefield 5 it says failed to connect to ea online and online features will be unavailable Please try again I’ve got an ea account though so it’s really weird I’ve also tryed...
  10. Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Appear online on Battlefield 3 glitch: The problem is that I play different games after it, when I go to Xbox home it says that I'm playing battlefield 3 any help advice needed 3a804681-84e6-43ea-a5de-d9f7ce033f66