Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt

Discus and support Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; battlefield 3 on xbox one is locking after mission 4 going hunting on xbox one backward please fiss this so much players wanna complete campain but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HumanBeatBox 23, May 14, 2017.

1. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt

battlefield 3 on xbox one is locking after mission 4 going hunting on xbox one backward please fiss this so much players wanna complete campain but this mirror is stop us to complete please fiss this thanks...

:)

HumanBeatBox 23, May 14, 2017
  2. battlefield 3's campaign on xbox one keeps crashing to the point where you can't continue?

Hello i've been wondering if people have been having trouble playing the Battlefield 3 campaign on Xbox one. On mission 4 "Going Hunting" right at the end the mission the game keeps crashing to the point were i can't proceed. i just wanna know if this is
    happening to other people out there that have tried to play the campaign and get stuck on this mission were they can't continue?

ArtWarrior00117, May 14, 2017
  3. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    Cops and Robbers

after my game save nightmare on Battlefield 4 ... i'll pass.

DEACON, May 14, 2017
  4. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt

Hey there, Human!

I'm sorry to see any issues with Battlefield 3. If you haven't already, give our

back compat troubleshooting sticky
    a look and try out some of the support articles there. There's a variety of them, and they should help you out.

If not, there's a survey at the bottom of that sticky where you can submit your issue. This is sent to the team that reviews back compat issues, and will help them get the information they need to look further into this.

Thanks for posting! Please let me know if you have any other concerns. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 15, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Human!

I'm sorry to see any issues with Battlefield 3. If you haven't already, give our

back compat troubleshooting sticky
    a look and try out some of the support articles there. There's a variety of them, and they should help you out.

If not, there's a survey at the bottom of that sticky where you can submit your issue. This is sent to the team that reviews back compat issues, and will help them get the information they need to look further into this.

Thanks for posting! Please let me know if you have any other concerns. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

'Max Payne 3' is UNBELIEVABLE...

3-4 minutes to load what, exactly?

Just the next gameplay portion after an in-mission cutscene? The next mission? The whole game once? Three or four minutes of load time is atrocious, but it's fine by me if it's reasonable enough.
  7. FoxUniform Win User

Xbox One Restarts My Game

Same here with Battlefield 4. Mostly loading between levels or trying to find a server to join.

Also sometimes i have to try and load the game 3-4 times before it successfully loads.

Is it BF4 or Xbox One??
  8. ExCLuSiivE nUKe Win User

Slow Hard Drive

Ok after further investigation the xbox just being turned off and turned back on worked well. I installed halo 4 to my HDD and when i tested out the reclaimer level it loaded up fine (compared to the loading speed pre installation which seemed like it was
    going to take about 30 minutes to load the mission). There was a few audio cuts in the cutscene and in the mission during a "loading" section it would freeze for about 3 seconds untill it loaded. Im going to try a few things to see if i cant get it exactly
    up to par with my old 60 GB HDD
  9. Unrequited SP Win User

Xbox 360 Freezing because of Saints Row 4

I got all the way to the "the girl who hates the 50's" mission and now the game won't go pass the loading screen within that mission. WTF?!!?? This is terrible! I tried installing the game to see if that would help... NOPE!!... still stalls in the loading
    screen when you try to go after Keith David. This really sucks!! 8(
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt - Similar Threads - Battlefield locking loading

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...