battlefield 3 mission 4 crash fix

Discus and support battlefield 3 mission 4 crash fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you look at the back of the plane while the video is playing the doesn't crash 7030f715-add8-4ea3-b1df-9437dd0ced8a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deadman037, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Deadman037
    Deadman037 Guest

If you look at the back of the plane while the video is playing the doesn't crash

:)

Deadman037, Sep 19, 2017
  2. Why Call of Duty will remain on top for years to come:

The servers for battlefield 3 suck, Me and a friend got disconnected from a co-op mission 3 times =/ hopefully they fix that pretty soon.

Queen x HunT3r, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Dark Wolf
    Dark Wolf Guest
    WTF this is the 5th time i have been kicked to the home screen?

Mostly crashes for me when playing conquest 64 player on Battlefield 4, A patch is suppose to be due this week to fix that issue according to the Battelog forums.

Dark Wolf, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Why Call of Duty will remain on top for years to come:

The servers for battlefield 3 suck, Me and a friend got disconnected from a co-op mission 3 times =/ hopefully they fix that pretty soon.
  5. Dark Wolf Win User

WTF this is the 5th time i have been kicked to the home screen?

Mostly crashes for me when playing conquest 64 player on Battlefield 4, A patch is suppose to be due this week to fix that issue according to the Battelog forums.
  6. Fear2Eternity Win User

What games should I get for my Xbox One?

Battlefield 4 is ok. It's fun to see 64 players on a console, and the patch fixed a lot of crash bugs. Don't buy it for the campaign though. Watch dogs is coming out soon also.
  7. slimjedi Win User

Games randomly crash and return to dashboard

This happens to me with Forza 5, Battlefield 4 and Max the Curse Of Brotherhood, this needs to be fixed Microsoft I'm tired of having to re-do levels because the system crashes back to the home screen!!!
  8. Fezzwick Win User

Data Lost - Xbox One

This has happened to my Battlefield 4 game. I have achievements for completing single player missions, but I have had to restart the campaign 3 times. The data is just gone as though it never existed.
Thema:

1. battlefield 3 mission 4 crash fix - Similar Threads - battlefield mission crash

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. keeps freezing on battlefield 3 on the 4th mission needs fixing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    keeps freezing on battlefield 3 on the 4th mission needs fixing: please sort the freezing problem out 5891644b-f842-4802-826b-88186aa3db9a
  9. Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 on xbox one locking on loading after pass mission 4 going hunt: battlefield 3 on xbox one is locking after mission 4 going hunting on xbox one backward please fiss this so much players wanna complete campain but this mirror is stop us to complete please fiss...
  10. BattleField 1 Solo mission Is Great. So emotional at times. I love it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BattleField 1 Solo mission Is Great. So emotional at times. I love it.: The Devs of Battlefield 1 are to be congratulated for the way they created the solo mission stories. They are so emotional at times and actually pertinent. I personally would love to see more...