Battlefield 3 loading freeze

Discus and support Battlefield 3 loading freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im experiencing the same problem as everyone else is with the campaign,i finish the mission "Going hunting" and the end cutscene has no volume,but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SooRapidz, Sep 17, 2017.

1. SooRapidz
    SooRapidz Guest

Im experiencing the same problem as everyone else is with the campaign,i finish the mission "Going hunting" and the end cutscene has no volume,but during the loading screen it stays frozen and clearing the reserve space doesnt work.Im on my Xbox one and
    its a digital copy of the game,i reinstalled but it didnt work,im completely stumped on how to fix this,please help

:)

SooRapidz, Sep 17, 2017
  2. MikeyK
    MikeyK Guest
    Anyone had issues with freezing?

Funny thing just happened. Working fine for me this morning. Installed the kinect fitness game. Then it kept freezing on a certain menu. Then it wouldnt let me load up anything at all, not forza, nor battlefield. It would get so far into loading a game or app then freeze. Ive turned it all off and the mains and back on again and all seems fine now.

MikeyK, Sep 17, 2017
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Anyone had issues with freezing?

Sounds like a bug to be honest.

iwb100, Sep 17, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Not sure if it's related but on the xbox.com/status page there is a some limited statuses up for Battlefield 3.

JohnnyXeo, Sep 18, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Not sure if it's related but on the xbox.com/status page there is a some limited statuses up for Battlefield 3.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Battlefield 3 freezing on loading screen

^^Well, to be fair, everyone, except one guy in this thread was a CUL 1.
  7. Skillz 2n Win User

I Left Mine Alone On The Main Screen For About 10-15 Mins. It Started Up Going To The Main Menu Asked For A Download, I Let The Multiplayer update 6 Download And Restarted The Game Works Fine Now.
  8. ROBOSLIDER Win User

Can't play Halo 4 either, because it can't complete the DLC check.

Always-on would have been a great idea on the X1!
  9. Daniel6591 Win User

I am having the same problem. Get to the main screen, push the start button, but nothing happens. That little box on the bottom right hand side keeps on blinking, but i am not getting taken to the main screen. What is going on?

Edit: i unplugged my ethernet cord and i apparently was able to get to the main screen then. So i guess the problem we are having has something to do with the ea servers.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 loading freeze - Similar Threads - Battlefield loading freeze

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting loaded into empty lobbies for battlefield 2042 and not being able to join...: Why can't I join a game in battlefield 2042 and only being loaded into empty lobbies 51d66f21-9a4d-4479-a61f-7fa1799fe363
  4. Battlefield 2042 doesn’t let me load into games on my specific wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 doesn’t let me load into games on my specific wifi: I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time I’m on my wifi but when I play on my iPhone...
  5. I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant load into battlefield 2042 games on my specific wifi: I just downloaded battlefield 2042 and every time I try loading into a game the screen goes black then I’m back in the lobby. This happens every time I’m on my wifi but when I play on my iPhone...
  6. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign: Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click...
  7. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb: After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console. when i select multiplayer the game hangs....
  8. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  9. I just paid $75 for Battlefield 1 with the add ons and it won't load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just paid $75 for Battlefield 1 with the add ons and it won't load?: I just paid $75 for Battlefield 1 with the add ons and it won't load? It shows it in the Queue, but thats it. They have my doe though. Then all of a sudden I have two games I didn't pay for in...
  10. Battlefield One won't load. Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield One won't load. Keeps Crashing: So my battlefield one game will not load, whenever I click it, it just crashes. Sometimes it'll load for longer than ten seconds but then crashes. I've tried hard reset, turning off instant sign...