Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft

Discus and support Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the only reason i bought the game pass because it was shown in the game list that it includes bf3 with EA play so when i went to download the game i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MohammadAlameri, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft

the only reason i bought the game pass because it was shown in the game list that it includes bf3 with EA play

so when i went to download the game i get that i have to pay for the game and i got 10% discount
    is it a scam or they took the game off the game pass ?

does anyone have an idea

:)

MohammadAlameri, Nov 22, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MohammadAlameri, Battlefield 3 is available to the PC and console via the Game Pass in the EA catá-logo.

In which region would you be, do you want to play on the console on pc?

Do you have your Ultimate Game Pass active in your account?

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/battlefi...

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. MohammadAlameri Win User

this was EA response

[​IMG]
  4. Georges C. Win User

it's a possibility that it's something in the App, because the game wasn't removed from the catalog as you can see in the first link I sent you above, even to me it appears on my Xbox App.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact EA about this as only they have the answer. Xbox live is only used for authentication, Microsoft has no part in administering their PC services.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, what happens when you click on the game, it pops up the installation option if it doesn't show up, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 is not available with game pass as advertised by Microsoft - Similar Threads - Battlefield available game

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you...: UPGRADE NOW This content is not available to you as a Battlefield™ V trial player. If you want to get access to this Content you need to upgrade the game ad5a9279-0f7e-4326-b83a-ead2d2e24000