Battlefield 3 HD Texture Pack Backwards Compatible on Series X?

Discus and support Battlefield 3 HD Texture Pack Backwards Compatible on Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I contacted Official Xbox Support on Twitter to ask if the Battlefield 3 HD texture pack was backwards compatible on Xbox One/One X/Series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottcsmith, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Scottcsmith
    Scottcsmith Guest

Yesterday I contacted Official Xbox Support on Twitter to ask if the Battlefield 3 HD texture pack was backwards compatible on Xbox One/One X/Series X/S and they said it was. But I couldn't figure out how to download it. It wasn't available on the Xbox Store. I found it via a search through Microsoft.com, which led to the Xbox 360 marketplace, but trying to download it led to an error message that my queue was full. Needless to say, the texture pack was not sent to my Series X download queue. So, I'm beginning to think that the official Xbox support on Twitter was wrong. Were they? Or has anyone here figured out how to install it?

:)

Scottcsmith, Sep 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

It is possible that this DLC is not available for Xbox One/Series S/X because the game already runs with HD filters and improvements.
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Old 20GB system almost pointless now?

Carefui with your purchase. Make sure a 4GB is right for you before you buy it. 4GB system means no backwards compatibility, no coop in games like Halo and COD and no texture pack installs in games like Battlefield 3
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

BATTLEFIELD 3 HD CONTENT DOWNLOAD ISSUET

Hey there Gib,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with downloading the HD texture pack for Battlefield 3.

For the HD content on that game, you need to save it to a Hard Drive. The internal 4 GB memory is not a hard drive, it is flash memory so the texture pack will not be able to save there. You'll need to save it to your external drive.
  5. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Omg, did you here about BF3!?

Battlefield 3 - HD Texture Pack Comparison Graphics Test on the Xbox 360

[VIEW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DDciDLweCso]
  6. robvader83-D00D5E33- Win User

How much with the graphics install be?

Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 HD Texture Pack Backwards Compatible on Series X? - Similar Threads - Battlefield Texture Pack

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...