Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

Discus and support Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dragonztorm12, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb

After paying to download battlefield3 on both xbox 360 and xbox one yesterday, after completion I cant get it to open multiplayer o n either console.

when i select multiplayer the game hangs. This is the same on both consoles. I have restarted both machines but the same result. Is this because multiplayer is no longer supported?

i dont know how to get a refund or contact ms in order to support.

thanks for your help all.

:)

dragonztorm12, Feb 3, 2020
  2. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

Hi dragon, if they are both nit working i would recommend checking the disc for scratches and if your wifi is not working,if its still not working i would try and get a refund also there may be a chance there was maintenance for the game when you tryed and
    played it

I hope this helps,from
  3. bowski477 Win User

Multiplayer is still supported in this game as far as I can see. Although I don't think it's heavily populated. Have you tried a reboot of your router to see if it might be your network?

As for requesting a refund, you can do so from here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/refund-orders
  4. KlNG B0O Win User

Call of Duty:Ghost Random Loading Screen after update

Now my Battlefield 4 is having the same issues but this time the game won't even load.
  5. Gregysbeingbad Win User

battlelog.battlefield.com

The BATTLELOG thing won't connect to my computer or work at all.

Battlefield 3 is EA's attempt to copy Black ops. I don't like BATTLEFIELD 3 at all it's nothing like Battlefield Bad Company 1 and 2! The controls on the Tanks SUCK! Everything has been changed to copy Black Ops! My Battlefield 3 game will be sold on Ebay
    I won't be wasting my money on anymore of these EA games! BATTLEFIELD 3 wan't worth $59.00!
  6. Space Dandy 115 Win User

Game downloaded by code won't play

Same here. I downloaded Fallout 3 that came with Fallout 4 and the was code was accepted. However the game won't load, displaying that if I own the game or no and I should insert the disc. The code that came with the message was Ox803f8001 but no matter
    how much I try, the game won't load.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 game download - won't load multiplayerdb - Similar Threads - Battlefield game download

2. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  3. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  4. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  5. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...
  6. Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox...: Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox series x. I tried resetting it, even a factory reset and no joy. I purchased the new release series s for...
  7. cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download battlefield or any game from EA even though i have xbox gamepass: i have the xbox gamepass ultimate and it says in the xbox gamepass app that i can play battlefield 2042 the free trial for 10 hours but when i click download it open up ea app and tells me to buy...
  8. I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc: I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc it keeps giving me the error code 0xa3e903ed and I have checked, my EA desktop is linked with Xbox 923cbca1-3eef-436f-9234-d084304db982
  9. Xbox one Battle field 1 bundle- unable to redeem battlefield 1 game download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Battle field 1 bundle- unable to redeem battlefield 1 game download code: I recently bought the Battle field 1 Xbox one bundle and I am unable to redeem/download the battlefield 1 full game code. Whenever i tried to use the code it ask's me to "confirm your purchase"...
  10. Unable to download the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 from Games with Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download the game Battlefield Bad Company 2 from Games with Gold.: I'm an Xbox live Gold user from Colombia, and i've been trying to download the game since October the 1st with no success. 58496ac8-6bb6-4f95-b43b-4c921494019d