Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

Discus and support Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChelseaShepherd1, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign

Recently purchased and downloaded battlefield 3 from the marketplace and it will not launch multiplayer. Have tried all the troubleshooting problems. Loads up the game and as soon as I click multiplayer it leaves me sitting on the title screen. Loading just flashes in the bottom right. Pretty miffed that it appears I've paid $19.99 to just play campaign mode. Anyone know how to fix this? Im frustrated.

I have tried to contact microsoft support and have got nowhere.

:)

ChelseaShepherd1, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @ChelseaShepherd1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I am sorry to know about your issue; However, we have multiple detailed troubleshooting steps for this matter on the official Xbox website to help you take care of it. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the 360 network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The first link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection | Xbox Support

The second link: Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 network connection speed | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. AndyB. Win User

Cancel your Battlefield 3 pre-orders.

that's only disc one thats out on the 28th... EA have just tweeted it.. multiplayer out first on 28th Oct, Campaign to follow in "Q1 2012".. .apparently EA have said "the main focal point for marketing and strategy will be the multiplayer and the experience
    that this brings, this has always been the main strategy for all Battlefield titles and will not change for 3. We feel, as a company, that our consumers want the multi-hour multiplayer experience over the 6 or 7 hour campaign so all focus will go in to that
    during the first few months of Battlefield's release on console." ONLY digital downloads from Origin will contain both Campaign and Multiplayer on day of release
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Battlefield 3 Campaign [no spoilers]

6 hours isnt to bad, Battlefield campaigns have never been that great, the first 3 games didn't even have a campaign. Just multiplayer.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

MW3 or BF? (For people who have played both)

Campaign - Modern Warfare 3

Multiplayer - Battlefield by a long way!
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

The Villiage has spoken

Man, they could of posted a text version along with the video. I'll just watch it and post the results for the lazy people.

Graphics

Battlefield 3: 96,767

CoD MW3: 22,911

Multiplayer

Battlefield 3: 67,102

CoD MW3: 31,182

Campaign

Battlefield 3: 39,780

CoD MW3: 35,246

Total

Battlefield 3: 203,649

CoD MW3: 89,339
Thema:

1. Battlefield 3 digital download for 360 won't load multiplayer just campaign - Similar Threads - Battlefield digital download

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...