Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So today i downloaded Battlefield 2042 on EA play app whose subscription i got with xbox game pass for pc, the problem is i am not able to run it, Easy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PiyushRahi, Jun 29, 2022.

1. PiyushRahi
    PiyushRahi Guest

So today i downloaded Battlefield 2042 on EA play app whose subscription i got with xbox game pass for pc, the problem is i am not able to run it, Easy anti cheat is causing issue and then ea app opens and tells me that i don't have access to the game when i clearly do have access to it and its sitting there in my library,

Solutions i tried

1) Repairing easy anti cheat

2) Reinstalling easy anti cheat

3) Checking windows update

4)Turned off antivirus

5) Restarted multiple times

6) Repaired Battlefield 2042 files via EA app

7) Updated existing VS C++ and downloaded 2022 edition as well (earlier i had 2019) version

I just want to play my 10 hours of trial time which i got because of EA play subscription but still the error says i don't own the game which makes no sense at all. When i click on the shortcut logo then it starts easy anti cheat loading then shows error

:)

PiyushRahi, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, PiyushRahi. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The Easy anti cheat is giving you any error when it loads or you are just receiving the error that you do not own the game? Are you able to provide a screenshot with the message?

Also, have you tried to unlink your Xbox account to your EA play account and link it again? You can do it by the EA website. Just sign in, click on your Account > Account settings > Connections > Unlink your Xbox account.

Then, open the Xbox app and search for EA play. It will show a result like "Searching for games with EA Play?", click on it. On the next page, click on "Explore the EA app". It will open the EA app and link your Xbox account to the EA account again.

On your EA desktop library, search for Battlefield 2042 and see if it shows you "10 hour trial included in your EA play subscription".

Feel free to ask back any question and let me know how it goes.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Battle field 2042 on pc

4. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  5. ngocphi Win User

Battlefield 2042

There is a trial and no bf 2042 isn't available except as a trial on gamepass

You can use the gamepass as a discount via ea play
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
Thema:

1. Battlefield 2042 not working via EA play - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 working

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  10. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...