Battlefield 2042 hard crashing Xbox series X

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 hard crashing Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this is my 3rd time writing a post like this. Please do not mark this one as ‘answered’ or ‘solution accepted’ when I clearly haven’t said any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HomelessHippo69, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Battlefield 2042 hard crashing Xbox series X

Hi, this is my 3rd time writing a post like this. Please do not mark this one as ‘answered’ or ‘solution accepted’ when I clearly haven’t said any of the solutions work.

Battlefield 2042 hard crashes my series X on average every 2nd game I play. I have tried a full console reset, re installing game, clearing cache… everything that has been suggested I have tried. Someone from Microsoft told me the best I can do is get my Xbox serviced.. £250 + shipping to have my Xbox sent off and they may not even find a solution. If it was just me having that issue then maybe I would accept that as a solution, fair enough. But it’s not just me. Below is a link to a thread that has been ignored by Microsoft, showing at least 24 people having the same issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/battlefield-2042-series-x-crashing/534c706e-b2d1-4d52-9b9b-b11195b6e341?page=3&messageId=15b44b15-a4da-4fe2-ae71-8335a5167fa5

Now if I was to include the people I have seen on EA forums it would easily be 50+ people that have the effort to report this issue.

I have spoke to EA until I’m blue in the face and they are 1000% adamant that this is an issue Microsoft need to fix. I have had an Xbox for 9+ years and have had no issues largely, but the service I’m receiving for this issue alone is pushing me further towards other consoles.

Can this please be looked at again, thank you.

:)

HomelessHippo69, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Maldito Tito Win User

XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

Date: Sept 02, 2022
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  4. Maldito Tito Win User

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

I’m having the same issue and have tried everything, including the DNS change and removing of my profile. I really want to play the game with my friends who also have a Series X but mines is the only one crashing.
  5. HomelessHippo69 Win User

Hi Josef, Thankyou for reaching out.

This is only happening with bf 2042. I play in the series X console. I don’t think it’s a case of overheating or anything as my console is clean and has never overheated before. In terms of troubleshooting, I have re installed game, soft reset my console. Messed around with a bunch of setting like MAC address, cleared the save files etc. still nothing is working.

Thankyou
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

Is this happening only with Battlefield 2042?
    Which Xbox console do you have buddy?
    And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

Battlefield 2042 hard crashing Xbox series X

1. Battlefield 2042 hard crashing Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 hard

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X: Hi, having an issue recently when playing bf 2042 it freezes and completely shuts the console down, it mainly occurs when playing on 128 player modes. I have contacted EA several times and they...
  10. Battlefield 2042 hard crashing my series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 hard crashing my series X: Hi, I have been trying to participate in the current early access of BF 2042, but have been running into issues of it closing to home screen, or more worryingly, completely hard crashing my...