Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pavlaras1, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Pavlaras1
    Pavlaras1 Guest

Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the...

Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now.
    What should I do?
    Where is the Problem?
    EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions.
    (27-12-2022).

:)

Pavlaras1, Dec 27, 2022
  2. StevenK_M Win User

Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions (27-12-2022)

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)
  3. StevenK_M Win User

Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the Problem? EA doesn't Help at All for Solutions (27-12-2022)

Hello Pavlaras1,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Xbox community forums. I'm sorry to hear about this issue on your game.

As much as I'd like to provide you some workarounds, but I need to ask these questions first to further isolate the issue.

• Were you using an Xbox console to launch the game? If yes, which model?
    • If you're using Xbox on Windows, may I know what version of Windows you have?
    • Have you already contacted the game developer about this issue?
    • What were the troubleshooting you did so far?
    • Does this issue also happen to a different game?
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

StevenK
  4. stephent122 Win User

Is anyone having trouble signing on and getting a HUENEME NEGEV CODE?

I have had this for months on my Xbox.

Every weird power on, power off trick done. Rebooted router. Manually set ports.

No difference.

I then installed Battlefield 2042. Immediately after it started I switched to COD on the Xbox and the problem was gone.

Now if I want to play COD, I start up Battlefield 2042, then I switch.

Maddening this problem hasn’t been solved properly. It just started randomly and it just carries on and on.
  5. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
Thema:

1. Battlefield 2042 Doesn't Start for at least 1 month now. What should I do? Where is the... - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 Doesn't

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  10. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?: I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the...