Battlefield 2042 Disc not working

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 Disc not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there anyway to fix the error code 0x80820003-0x1A? It seems to only happen with one disc (Battlefield 2042) and the disc isn't scratched at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoEatBurntToast, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Battlefield 2042 Disc not working

Is there anyway to fix the error code 0x80820003-0x1A? It seems to only happen with one disc (Battlefield 2042) and the disc isn't scratched at all. I've tried cleaning the disc and preforming a power cycle, but neither worked.

Ive had this issue with BF2042 for a year now but power cycling always fixed it.

I don't know if this is a Battlefield 2042 issue or a disc drive issue either, as all my other discs work.

:)

GoEatBurntToast, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GOEATBURNTTOAST

Could be an issue with the disc itself, in order to isolate a bit more the problem please try testing the disc on another console

In that way we can know if it’s the disc or something else
  3. GoEatBurntToast Win User

Thanks for the help, but the game suddenly works after i left it in the disc drive for a couple of hours. I might try to test that later but I think its a disc issue due to it being the only disc that doesn't work on my xbox

Thanks for the help anyway, hope you have a good day
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s a really strange fix
    But yes please, try using the disc on another console

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  5. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  6. Scissoraptor Win User

Stupid refund service

Battlefield 2042 and I bought it at release
Thema:

1. Battlefield 2042 Disc not working - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 Disc

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  9. Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X full shut down - EA FC 24 - Battlefield 2042 - Madden: Hi, I’m at a loss with this issue I am having. I’m posting on here in the hope that it might actually get somewhere. I’ve been having this issue for more than a year, for some reason I cannot...
  10. Battlefield 2042 Xbox Series X disc and Ultimate Game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Xbox Series X disc and Ultimate Game pass.: I have battlefield 2042 in disc for xbox series x. I been playing it for months then over the last week of October 2022 it will not load battles. Is there an issues. I have tied troubleshooting...