Battlefield 2042 crash Xbox Series X

Discus and support Battlefield 2042 crash Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok i have searched and found a EA forum where lots of people are also having this issue why are Microsoft and EA ignoring this problem? I have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrBluePlaydoh, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Battlefield 2042 crash Xbox Series X

Ok i have searched and found a EA forum where lots of people are also having this issue why are Microsoft and EA ignoring this problem?

I have bought the game for my son and he hasn't even been able to finish a single match and you will not give a refund shocking support!

The game will randomly crash back to home page with no errors nothing.

No the console isnt over heating its actually cooler playing battlefield than when he plays Fortnite!

This needs sorting asap!

:)

MrBluePlaydoh, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Maldito Tito Win User

XBOX SERIES X BATTLEFIELD 2042 crashing

Title: Battlefield 2042 Crashing and Restarting Xbox Series X

Date: Sept 02, 2022
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why can’t I play my Xbox without being forced to cloud gaming?

Battlefield 2042 is a next-gen game that is specifically designed to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Xbox Series X/S. If your friends have the Xbox Series . Xbox Series X/S game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can't get beta to play

5. YNOT GOON OGC Win User

Battlefield 2042 series x crashing

Also having this issues crashed 3 times in my first game. I really want to play but I literally can't. Also using standard controller and my roommates series s with pro controller works perfectly.
  6. oilygibbon02 Win User

Battlefield 2042 series x crashing

Hi,

I’ve been trying all the same things to fix my series X version too. At one point I suspected possible corrupted save data but after clearing everything I had I went back and it was to no avail.

Interestingly I also have a series S and when I play on that I have had no crashes or issues. I seriously think it’s something to do with the hardware in the series X.
Thema:

Battlefield 2042 crash Xbox Series X

1. Battlefield 2042 crash Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Battlefield 2042 crash

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...
  8. Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox...: Newer games (Starfield, Battlefield 2042 etc) crash/close themselves regularly on my Xbox series x. I tried resetting it, even a factory reset and no joy. I purchased the new release series s for...
  9. Battlefield 2042 Not Connecting and Crashes Game During the Process

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 Not Connecting and Crashes Game During the Process: Ever since the update on June 23rd I can no longer play BF 2042. It sits on attempting to connect to the servers and sometimes it will just crash the game. submitted by /u/DoobiousRogal [link]...
  10. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...