Battlefield 1: Revolution expansion packs and premium pass problem.

Discus and support Battlefield 1: Revolution expansion packs and premium pass problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I downloaded Battlefield 1: Revolution (premium pass + all expansions) for the Xbox one recently and I cannot figure out how to get the expansion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lastlife2156, May 11, 2018.

1. lastlife2156
    lastlife2156 Guest

Hi. I downloaded Battlefield 1: Revolution (premium pass + all expansions) for the Xbox one recently and I cannot figure out how to get the expansion packs to work. When I start Battlefield it does say 'premium' in the top right-hand corner under the Battlefield
    1 logo but when I go to the Battlefield store in game it tells me I have to buy 'premium' again and the Microsoft store also tells me I have to buy the premium pass again even though I already own the premium pass and it is installed on my xbox. It also tells
    me that I do own all of the expansion packs. When I try to open an expansion pack from the in game store it tells me I already own it but it won't allow me to play the expansion.

I'm pretty sure I can't play the Battlefield 1 expansion packs because I have to buy the premium pass for a second time even though I already own it. I don't think it's a problem with the game itself but more a problem with my Xbox live account or the Microsoft
    store or both.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this that would be great because I'd really rather not go though the hassle of trying to get my money back.

Thank you.

:)

lastlife2156, May 11, 2018
  2. borgesrenan
    borgesrenan Guest
    Battlefield 1 - Premium Pass

I bought Battlefield Revolution but when I play Operations, I get a message that I need to buy the premium pass. Revolution does not contain the premium pass ?

Someone can help me ?

borgesrenan, May 11, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Deleted Content issue

you need to use the ingame marketplace

Battlefield 3™ Premium includes expansion packs Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, End Game, and Expansion Pack #5. If you buy Battlefield 3™ Premium, these should be accessed through the in-game store and NOT DOWNLOADED FROM Xbox LIVE Marketplace
    or you will be charged twice.

also if you already downloaded it

you canuse the download history

ngocphi, May 11, 2018
  4. ngocphi Win User

Deleted Content issue

you need to use the ingame marketplace

Battlefield 3™ Premium includes expansion packs Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, End Game, and Expansion Pack #5. If you buy Battlefield 3™ Premium, these should be accessed through the in-game store and NOT DOWNLOADED FROM Xbox LIVE Marketplace
    or you will be charged twice.

also if you already downloaded it

you canuse the download history
  5. Tayradactyl Win User

Battlefield Vets Sound Off!

Battlefield 1942 and the expansion packs.

Battlefield 2 and the expansion packs

Battlefield 2142.

I don't play the console Battlefield games. Too kiddish.
  6. vibroluxor Win User

Where do I find the premium code in my premium edition I just bought?

HALP! lol

We got you, bro.

What is Battlefield 3

Premium?

Battlefield 3 Premium is a new service for Battlefield players who want

early access to expansions, increased customizability, and advanced online

features.

For a one-time fee you will receive all five

uniquely themed expansion packs with two weeks early access and a host of

exclusive in-game items not available anywhere else, including the ACB-90 knife,

a set of Premium dog tags, and exclusive soldier and weapon camos.

You'll

also gain access to powerful new Battlelog features; the option to reset select

career stats, queue priority into servers, and new decals for Platoon

emblems.

Battlefield 3 Premium is not a subscription service with a

recurring charge.

What is included?

Battlefield 3

Premium lands you all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs with two weeks early

access. Combined, these five expansion packs include 20 maps, 20 new weapons,

10+ new vehicles, 4 new game modes, 30+ Assignments and 20+ dog

tags.

You'll also receive:
    • Exclusive in-game knife
    • Unique in-game dog tags
    • 10+ unique soldier camos
    • Unique weapon camos
    • Stats reset feature
    • 10+ unique Platoon emblem decals
    • Server queue priority
    • 5+ unique Assignments
    • Exclusive events
    • Exclusive Double XP weekends
    • Exclusive videos
    • Strategy guides
    • And more!
    Please visit www.battlefield.com/premium for the full list of all included

content in Battlefield 3 Premium. Purchasing Battlefield

Premium
    How much is Battlefield 3

Premium?

Battlefield Premium is for sale at $49.99 / €49.99 / 4,000

Microsoft Points.

Purchased separately, the five expansion packs included

with Battlefield 3 Premium are a $75 dollar value.

Where can I

buy it?

Battlefield 3 Premium is available in the Battlefield 3

in-game store on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and on Origin.com for PC users.

Remember: Premium is not cross platform, it is only good for the platform you

buy it on.

Purchasing each of the expansions separately would cost $75,

but you'll get them all with Battlefield 3 Premium for only $49.99 - a 33%

savings!

Will Battlelog continue to be a free

service?

Yes! Battlelog will continue to be a free service and we

will not be charging for any existing or core functionality.

When

will it be available?

Battlefield 3 Premium will be available from

June 4th 2012. On day one you'll gain immediate access to your first content

drop which includes an exclusive Premium themed knife, black dog tag set,

solider camos, weapon camos, and assignments as well as the first Battlefield 3

Premium-exclusive video.

What languages will be available to

me?

All content in our Premium offering will be available in

English, French, German, and Spanish. Content and

Services
    What does early access mean?

All

Battlefield 3 Premium members will have two weeks early access to all upcoming

expansion packs including Battlefield 3 Close Quarters.

PlayStation 3

players will still also enjoy one additional week early access to all

expansions. This means that PlayStation 3 players with Battlefield 3 Premium

will be able to access expansion packs one week earlier than other Battlefield 3

Premium players. For more information, please see the release

schedule for Close Quarters

Where do I access my new

content?

You will be able to access your strategy guides, exclusive

videos, Premium-only News posts, and new online features on Battlelog:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com

Your expansion packs

will appear in the in-game store at no extra charge for PlayStation 3 and Xbox

360 players. PC players can download each expansion pack as they are released

via the Game Details Page in your Origin Client.

Will I be able

to reset all my Battlelog stats?

The Premium-exclusive reset

functionality will allow you to reset your kill/death ratio, score per minute,

score per minute/class, win/loss ratio, and global accuracy.

Any or all

of these stats can be reset at any time through Battlelog. A public note will

appear on your Battlelog profile stating when you last had your multiplayer

stats reset.

What does queue priority

mean?

Battlefield 3 Premium members will be prioritized when they

are waiting for a server slot to free up. This does not guarantee instant

access.

How do I participate in the

competitions?

Information about competitions will be announced as

Premium-exclusive news on Battlelog. Keep an eye out there for more

information.

Will there be prizes for the competitions or

events

Yes! Prizes will be awarded for some of the competitions. We

will reveal more details at a later time.

Where can I get help

(customer service)?

Please visit help.ea.com for help and support.
  7. C1inton86 Win User

forza horizon 5 premium bundle

Hi i just downloaded the actual game then installed the premium bundle but it has installed expansion 1 and 2 im told the other 3 packs will come closer to the launch date but im unsure about your problem
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Haven't got the Premium pack even though i paid

Hey Per -

To clarify, you are referring to this specific
    Battlefield Hardline Premium Package
    , correct? If so, that is essentially the season pass that provides you access to the following content:

• · All four expansion packs
    • · Four Super Features
    • · 12 Gold Battlepacks
    • · Exclusive customization items
    • · Access to other Premium-only perks
    • · VIP access in server queues
    Source:
    EA Battlefield

As such, it will not appear as a separate install on it's own. Hopefully that helps and do let us know if you have further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Battlefield 1: Revolution expansion packs and premium pass problem. - Similar Threads - Battlefield Revolution expansion

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 5 cannot start the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 cannot start the game: [img] When Steam launches Battlefield 5, it displays: This application cannot run on your computer. To find a version for your computer, please consult the software publisher. Version Windows 11...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  10. How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend?: How can I play battlefield 2042 with a friend? I'm on xbox, he's on PC, he finds me in the game and throws a friendship request, but I don't display it. We have each other as friends in EA, but...