Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times

Discus and support Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItalStallion, Dec 21, 2016.

1. ItalStallion
    ItalStallion Guest

This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game but its been a big topic on the battlefield forums. I recently upgraded to one so I wanted to share. Happy
    loading!!

:)

ItalStallion, Dec 21, 2016
  2. ItalStallion
    ItalStallion Guest

This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game but its been a big topic on the battlefield forums. I recently upgraded to one so I wanted to share. Happy
    loading!!

3. ItalStallion
    ItalStallion Guest

loading!!

4. Dee Cazo Win User

MW3 dated graphics...

Kotaku said its a new engine there is also this comparison video on top of the quote from the Activision staff member who said it

HERE.
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Running out of HDD Space - Coming to an Xbox One, Near You Soon?

6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

500 gab or 1tb

SSD is faster. I remember watching videos on youtube when PS4 users only had the option for internal HDD. Some posted the old drive with a timer loading a game. Then another video of same game and timer and the SSD loaded way faster.
  7. Static Jak Win User

Microsofts console 10 year plan

It depends on how HDDs are implemented too. If it's mandatory and the game runs completely off the HDD vs a partial install, I could see an SSD upgrade later bumping up load times quite a bit. As long as they don't use
    fixed load times like you're example, ME1. Though Bioware seemed to have learned their lesson on that.

-

Btw, what speed are the 360s HDDs at. I doubt they're 7200 but maybe I'm wrong.
  8. DGenerateNoLife Win User

Potential Issues with June Update

I don't care if extra space is necessary. I want faster loading. I'm waiting for reports on load time comparisons between the 5400RPM junk internal drive and SSDs, etc.
Thema:

1. Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times - Similar Threads - Battlefield HDD SSD

2. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  3. problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla: Hello I'm having a problem with battlefield 2042 and assasins creed valhalla when I'm playing the game will randomly dashboard I have tried different internet a full xbox reset and still doing it...
  4. Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join friend on Battlefield 2042 and they can’t join me (Xbox series x): My friend and I both have game pass core but we’re unable to join each other on battlefield 2042. It is saying we need to get game pass. We have tried signing out of our profile, restarting the...
  5. Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Podczas grania w Battlefield 2042 mam blue screen'a z napisem: "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": W podglądzie zdarzeń pisze mi coś takiego: Źródło Kernel-Power Błagam ze wszystkich sił o pomoc... Wpisywanie komend w cmd nie pomagało, sprawdzanie pamięci RAM również... Nie wiem co mam zrobić...
  6. Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 Missing privilege: Hello everyone. I have a slight problem.... I just have purchased Game pass core on my Series X to play BF2042 (I have the game on disk), but as soon i press A on the start screen. It wants me...
  7. Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times: This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game but its been a big topic on the battlefield...
  8. Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 HDD vs SSD video comparison: load times: This is a video I put together for anyone interested in checking out what an SSD can do for your load times. This would help any load intensive game but its been a big topic on the battlefield...
  9. Can't re-download Battlefield 4 after prior deletion to free up hdd space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't re-download Battlefield 4 after prior deletion to free up hdd space.: My issue is this: I had the electronic version installed on my X1. As time went on, new games were released and hdd space became an issue. So I deleted the BF4 base game only (not DLC or Premium...
  10. HDD locked up after downloading Battlefield Beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDD locked up after downloading Battlefield Beta: So I downloaded the new battlefield hardline beta and after playing for a few minutes my xbox locked up and froze. After a few minutes the xbox randomly turned off. After letting the xbox sit for...