Battledfield 3 can’t connect to da servers

Discus and support Battledfield 3 can’t connect to da servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bought the game on the Xbox one store. Don’t have a disc. Won’t let me connect to ea servers. 4e786eef-929a-4d06-b29e-d99c6d7cbc0c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ghostrider0863, Feb 3, 2018.

  1. Battledfield 3 can’t connect to da servers


    bought the game on the Xbox one store. Don’t have a disc. Won’t let me connect to ea servers.

    :)
     
    ghostrider0863, Feb 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Can’t connect to xfinity wifi

    Every time that I try to connect to xfinity wifi it always say’s can’t connect to wifi or dsn servers do not match. I’ve already tried to reset my alternate MAC address.
     
    DonnellWatson, Feb 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Tx Evo xT
    Tx Evo xT Guest
    DHCP servers can’t connect

    XBOX 1 a Xbox gamertag called “Hire” said and I quote “hope dont you don’t feel like playing tonight” after some MILD trash talk.

    Now I’ve been DC’d from servers over the past month.

    Given the fact anyone can do this is unacceptable and needs to be handled. Why did i and million others pay 60-100 dollars only to be ripped off.
     
    Tx Evo xT, Feb 3, 2018
    #3
  4. X1HandedGamerX Win User

    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing

    I’m having this problem too can’t connect to online servers B03
  5. howlermonkeey69 gorg Win User

    I cannot access multiplayer servers?

    I only have the one account and yes I still can’t connect to servers
  6. HispanicDog Win User

    Connection Issues

    This actually didn’t work either. While trying these tips, I kept getting “Can’t get an IP address” (even though it had) and “Can’t connect to a DHCP server”
  7. James1107 Win User

    WORRIED ABOUT MY FIFA 12 AND BATTLEFIELD 3 PRE ORDERS

    Ive been playing EA Sports Active 2 since Monday and have only not been able to connect to EAs server once in that time. I am also playing Medal of Honor as well and had no problems but the EA servers are notorious for being down and sometimes hard to connect
    to.

    Quite a few of my friends have FIFA 11 sucks and Sort da servers EA etc as their mottos but as Battlefield 3 is going to be very popular I would assume they will go all out and make the servers are running at optimal capacity, I hope.
  8. Ooodey Win User

    Halo infinite stuck in offline mode despite my Xbox being connected to internet

    Sorry to be a pain but I believe the support website is down as it just says can’t connect to the server support.halowaypoint.com
Thema:

Battledfield 3 can’t connect to da servers

Loading...
  1. Battledfield 3 can’t connect to da servers - Similar Threads - Battledfield can’t connect

  2. Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update

    in XboX Insiders
    Re-Enrolled in the program and can’t update: I’ve had my insider account for 4+ years and got put into Omega, but my Xbox One x won’t update to the insider build, is there anything i can do? submitted by /u/FluffyUse6143 [link] [comments]
  3. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything...
  8. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  9. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...