battle island won't connect

Discus and support battle island won't connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; any idea why battle island won't connect... it starts, then stops about 30 seconds in 5dc8abc1-bb2f-44bb-b315-733e4197f0f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dion w, May 30, 2023.

1. dion w
    dion w Guest

any idea why battle island won't connect... it starts, then stops about 30 seconds in

:)

dion w, May 30, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

“1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state”

Also, is this the only game that you’re having an issue with?
  3. george12345perry Win User

Battle islands

why is contents blocked on battle islands when xbox settings are unristricted? help please

😢
  4. Hotel Actual Win User

Sociable Friends?

I Play Dead Island, Gears 1, Peggle, CoD and Battle field: Bad company 2. I mostly Play Dead Island, Oblivion and New Vegas though.
  5. ExtremeKhaos911 Win User

Battle Islands crashing.

it happens to me almost every 5 to 10 min.
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Battle Islands crashing.

Sometimes I get dropped from the game. But seems only trouble I really get is when I want a good gold spin in the supply lottery system. I usually hit start but to get menu then click home selection. Then game reloads. But then sometimes hangs. Then
    have to hit home button then start button then exit out of game. Then reboot game then all good.
Thema:

1. battle island won't connect - Similar Threads - battle island won't

2. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  3. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  4. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  5. Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?: I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05 e5b25395-2cc1-4d6d-8d43-46baf23cb6ba
  6. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  7. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  8. December 2023 battle pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    December 2023 battle pass: I just bought the December 2023 battle pass and it says I earned my 20 tokens, but nothing is showing up for it. It’s not allowing me to claim anything either and it’s stating I didn’t purchase...
  9. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  10. Has the battle pass for mwIII available yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the battle pass for mwIII available yet: has the battle pass. Released yet 993ad08d-a8fb-4126-8fae-df5f7f0cc1d6