BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Discus and support BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Welldamnradio, Apr 6, 2019.

1. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone in regards how I was treated rudely my Xbox and your
    staff for customer service! I preordered the game power rangers battle for the grid on Xbox off your website battleforthegrid.com for the collectors edition that included

- Exclusive Lord Drakkon Evo II Skin for Lord Drakkon
    - Exclusive Kimberly Hart Skin for Ranger Slayer

However your website link was broken when you go to the game to pre-order it redirects you to the Microsoft store and i received the game and season pass separate instead of getting the collectors edition contact

Your link from the website sent you to Xbox but when purchasing it gave you a broken link and never once do the collectors edition

I would like my 2 skins please ASAP
    I have proof from Microsoft rejecting my claim for a refund on the content because of the fact even thought it was the developers fault to take it up with them so I contacted nway and the apologize for the mess up on their end but did nothing to
    rectify this or help me with my situation and was told after I spend 40 bucks on the game ... they said if I really want the skins just spend another 40 I’m like that’s ridiculous! Here is my confirmation from nway stating they messed up the delay on the collectors
    edition but never once bothered to offer me the skins because of
    Their screw up and told me to go to
    Xbox and Xbox told me to go to nway so now I’m caught in a loop and can’t disput a charge because Xbox for some reason got rid of their in person call center to call and ask for assistance I’m asking you for help please do get me what I paid for.
    I have my Xbox receipt as well for the pre order i ended up getting my preorder skin 5 days later ... but i I want my collectors edition content skins please because there was no reason at launch the collectors edition should of been available then sbd theur
    and not 3-4 later when the game was already bought that not fair to your fan base or customers

:)

Welldamnradio, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Welldamnradio Win User

And first off i did not ignore the collectors edition because it didnt come out until the friday after the tuesday launch which now its up for sale but on tuesday -wen it wasnt even on the xbox store
  3. Josh With Dosh Win User

4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Radio,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of difficulty in getting in touch with our Xbox Support team. I can assure you that our call centers do exist and are staffed. We have not gotten rid of them,
    but have streamlined our methods for getting in touch with them so that you can request a call back, rather than wait longer times holding for an agent. The steps provided by our great Ambassadors in how to
    request a call from Xbox Support are super direct and handy.

In regard to requesting a refund for the game or other items that you initially purchased, since you pre-ordered from another retailer and not Microsoft directly, you would need to seek the refund from that retailer. If the purchase was not made directly
    from Microsoft, we would be unable to verify the purchase or refund it.

I hope that this information helps out and wish you the best of luck.
  5. Welldamnradio Win User

I aware of that part after the fact but why when i Pre ordered on Bftg.com online site instead of the xbox store why wouldnt it just send me to the collectors edition and at that fine i have an email from nWay stating the link was broken and the collertors
    edition wasnt even available until 4 days aftet the launch
  6. A Wraith God Win User

Try again by following this: Click Here

I am very sorry to hear this, usually all pre-orders are through the Xbox store itself directly, not sure why this all happened. I hope you can get this fixed asap.

Best of luck,

dtfkl
Thema:

1. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Similar Threads - BATTLE GRID False

2. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  3. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  4. How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Xbox live battle on Xbox series x in Sonic The Fighters?: So Sonic The Fighters is a Xbox 360 game and when I select "Xbox LIVE Battle," it says "You do not have sufficient Xbox LIVE privileges to access this feature." What do I need to do to play this...
  5. Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blazblue cross tag battle is a version behind steams version?: I tried updating the game but it didnt find anything. the xbox version is 2.04 steam version is 2.05 e5b25395-2cc1-4d6d-8d43-46baf23cb6ba
  6. I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the last coin on the battle pass and it stopped accumulating. So now I’m stuck on...: My battle pass is broken I’m on 99% finish and it stopped crediting me for my kills so I’m stuck w 99% finished . dfa0960b-72c3-45f9-b111-7536db14a8d3
  7. Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi looking for help, my battle pass tokens stopped accumulating and I can't get them...: Tried all basic troubleshooting like restarting, signing out and back in. They were working but just no longer count up, the gold bar gold up around the outside but when it completes no token...
  8. December 2023 battle pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    December 2023 battle pass: I just bought the December 2023 battle pass and it says I earned my 20 tokens, but nothing is showing up for it. It’s not allowing me to claim anything either and it’s stating I didn’t purchase...
  9. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...