battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Discus and support battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 , the big problem there is no way to know battery status on windows 10 !... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fiizeex, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Fiizeex
    Fiizeex Guest

i bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 , the big problem there is no way to know battery status on windows 10 !

:)

Fiizeex, Jan 8, 2016
  2. WinMac Tim
    WinMac Tim Guest
    No Battery Status - Windwos 10 - Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi,

im using the newly released xbox one wireless adapter for Windows 10 which is connected to the xbox one Controller with Play and Charge battery. Unfortunately neither the XBOX App nor Windows 10 shows me the battery Status of the Controller.

Please consider this in a future update for Windows 10 / Xbox app.

Thank you.

WinMac Tim, Jan 8, 2016
  3. show battery level of wireless xbox one controller on game bar overlay

hello, i have an xbox one S controller and wireless adapter for windows, is there a way to show battery level on game bar overlay on windows 10 ? controler shut down many times wile playing on multiplayer forza event du to the end of battery,no pop up message
    or other thing show battery level or status while playing

djallellounis, Jan 8, 2016
  4. cy43rguru
    cy43rguru Guest

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe

cy43rguru, Jan 14, 2016
  5. ROCKYJABRONI
    ROCKYJABRONI Guest
    People keep saying this I am on windows 10 64bit, have the beta client.. and I see no battery indicator in normal or Big Picture mode.

Plz screen shot or something + it should be steams job to add a feature to a microsoft product , should it ?

ROCKYJABRONI, Jan 17, 2016
  6. ShaneSisson
    ShaneSisson Guest
    All xbox accessories have issues when you plug them into a USB 3.0 indicated in blue plug-in not gray.

ShaneSisson, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ShaneSisson Win User

All xbox accessories have issues when you plug them into a USB 3.0 indicated in blue plug-in not gray.
  8. ROCKYJABRONI Win User

People keep saying this I am on windows 10 64bit, have the beta client.. and I see no battery indicator in normal or Big Picture mode.

Plz screen shot or something + it should be steams job to add a feature to a microsoft product , should it ?
  9. cy43rguru Win User

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe
  10. R4Cypher Win User

Xbox wireless headset on PC

11. XBF Paul M Win User

X-Box Wirelesscontroller Win8.1

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with the Xbox one wireless adapter. I believe I have some information for you that can help. Here are a few articles about the Xbox one wireless adapter that should
    help you troubleshoot the device. I hoped the information I provided was helpful, please let us know how it goes.

1.Compatibility for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

2.Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

3.Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows - Similar Threads - battery status Wireless

2. Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Battery Pack Sizing: Backstory, Bout maybe 6 months ago, I bought a Blue Arctic Cami Xbox controller (officially licensed) with the charging stand (same bundle). I recently got a White Arctic Camo Xbox controller...
  3. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  4. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  5. Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller turn on? even with batteries and cables: my controller isn't turning on no matter what i do with it... tried new batteries and tried all USB-C cables in the house and the button wont even flash. i've only had the controller for about a...
  6. XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Re-chargeable battery not delivered: Hi, Ordered an XBOX Re-chargeable battery, wasn't delivered. Contacted UPS they said best to contact Microsoft, but at a loss as to what channel i should contact them through its a mess. Can...
  7. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  9. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  10. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...