battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Discus and support battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 , the big problem there is no way to know battery status on windows 10 !... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fiizeex, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Fiizeex
    Fiizeex Guest

i bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 , the big problem there is no way to know battery status on windows 10 !

:)

Fiizeex, Jan 8, 2016
  2. WinMac Tim
    WinMac Tim Guest
    No Battery Status - Windwos 10 - Xbox One Wireless Controller

Hi,

im using the newly released xbox one wireless adapter for Windows 10 which is connected to the xbox one Controller with Play and Charge battery. Unfortunately neither the XBOX App nor Windows 10 shows me the battery Status of the Controller.

Please consider this in a future update for Windows 10 / Xbox app.

Thank you.

WinMac Tim, Jan 8, 2016
  3. show battery level of wireless xbox one controller on game bar overlay

hello, i have an xbox one S controller and wireless adapter for windows, is there a way to show battery level on game bar overlay on windows 10 ? controler shut down many times wile playing on multiplayer forza event du to the end of battery,no pop up message
    or other thing show battery level or status while playing

djallellounis, Jan 8, 2016
  4. cy43rguru
    cy43rguru Guest

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe

cy43rguru, Jan 14, 2016
  5. ROCKYJABRONI
    ROCKYJABRONI Guest
    People keep saying this I am on windows 10 64bit, have the beta client.. and I see no battery indicator in normal or Big Picture mode.

Plz screen shot or something + it should be steams job to add a feature to a microsoft product , should it ?

ROCKYJABRONI, Jan 17, 2016
  6. ShaneSisson
    ShaneSisson Guest
    All xbox accessories have issues when you plug them into a USB 3.0 indicated in blue plug-in not gray.

ShaneSisson, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ShaneSisson Win User

All xbox accessories have issues when you plug them into a USB 3.0 indicated in blue plug-in not gray.
  8. ROCKYJABRONI Win User

People keep saying this I am on windows 10 64bit, have the beta client.. and I see no battery indicator in normal or Big Picture mode.

Plz screen shot or something + it should be steams job to add a feature to a microsoft product , should it ?
  9. cy43rguru Win User

If you have Steam, the new Steam UI shows the battery indicator I believe
  10. R4Cypher Win User

Xbox wireless headset on PC

11. XBF Paul M Win User

X-Box Wirelesscontroller Win8.1

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing an issue with the Xbox one wireless adapter. I believe I have some information for you that can help. Here are a few articles about the Xbox one wireless adapter that should
    help you troubleshoot the device. I hoped the information I provided was helpful, please let us know how it goes.

1.Compatibility for the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

2.Set up the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

3.Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

1. battery status Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows - Similar Threads - battery status Wireless

2. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  3. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  4. Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller instantly disconnects when using battery: I have a wireless xbox controller https://www.xbox.com/pt-PT/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller that i use in my win 10. It was working perfectly with AA batteries and USB cable, but...
  5. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  6. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  7. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  8. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  9. Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?: I have a new gaming laptop "ASUS TUF Dash F15" and I want to handle the battery in the best way to keep it good and functional well and keep its lifetime for the longest time, so my question is:...
  10. My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller stopped turning on with batteries, only with cable, and it is...: A while ago the controller had had connection problems, but these were solvable and in the end I could still play, but now it is no longer possible, if I only use batteries (checked that they are...