Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Poisoned Ivy achievement not popping

Discus and support Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Poisoned Ivy achievement not popping in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing through Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum and after beating the Poison Ivy boss I did not get the Poisoned Ivy achievement. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pols Voice, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Pols Voice
    Pols Voice Guest

I was playing through Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum and after beating the Poison Ivy boss I did not get the Poisoned Ivy achievement. If you beat the game this is supposed to be unmissable. This seems to be a big please help.

:)

Pols Voice, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Pols!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

Has it been more than 72 hours since you completed the achievement? If not yet, I advise you to wait for at least 72 hours for the system to completely sync your achievements to the Xbox network.

You may also try the suggested steps from this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....

There's also a complete guide from the thread below in fixing achievements issues. In case you've tried everything there, you may need to report or file a bug for the said achievement issue. All the guide and instructions can be seen through the thread below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. RedRobin183 Win User

Which villains will you be fighting in this game?

SPOILERS!!!

Poison Ivy and Mad Hatter are in the game. Mad Hatter seems to be a side mission and Poison Ivy is linked to the "Arkham City Sirens" achievement for Catwoman.

^ Highlight to reveal ^

Also, Bane will team up with Batman in a few side missions to track down Titan contraband.
  4. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Gaming Bargains Thread

5. NightLord92 Win User

Multiple achievements unlocked not showing on LIVE

im having a similar issue with batman arkham asylum. i finished the game 100% and its not registering the game was finished 100%, although i did pop all the achievements
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Saving

Which Batman game, there have been quite a few.

Lego Batman?

Batman Arkham Asylum?

Batman Arkham City?

Lego Batman 2?
Thema:

1. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Poisoned Ivy achievement not popping - Similar Threads - Batman Return Arkham

2. why cant i buy the batman return to arkham bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy the batman return to arkham bundle?: everytime when i try to buy the batman return to arkham bundle on xbox one it keeps on saying that something went wrong but when i bought something else besides the bundle it worked can someone...
  3. Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s: Hello i need help with the game batman return to arkham city when i loadup the game a few min into the the game it crash and i wanted to know why this is happening can any of you help me please...
  4. I was playing Batman: Return to Arkham/ Arkham City and completed the story on February...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing Batman: Return to Arkham/ Arkham City and completed the story on February...: I have not unlocked the achievement for finishing the story (All the Worlds Stage) In game progress indicates I reached 100%. I did unlock other achievements afterwards (one for using gadgets in a...
  5. Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: Return to Arkham Arkham City game crash: I have recently bought the Xbox Series S and along with that the Batman: Return to Arkham. I haven’t had any problems playing Return to Arkham Asylum but in Return to Arkham City the game crashes...
  6. Batman return to Arkham pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman return to Arkham pack: So i recently bought the batman return to arkham pack. In the pack it says that it includes all additional content that game with game. After i finished the download i went to check if the dlc...
  7. Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Batman Return to Arkham joining the game pass [Mod removed: Profanity]...: Tell me would you like batman games and what do you say would batman arkham knight be a part of game pass in future. cf4a793a-33e6-4f82-bff9-fc58b714ff93
  8. Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Not Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham Asylum Not Installing: I recently purchased Batman: Return to Arkham and I am having an issue with Arkham Asylum. If I try installing the game, I immediately get the Ready to Start notification, and notice that the game...
  9. Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped for Digital Copy of Batman: Return to Arkham: Hi all, First I would like to apologize for posting this under Batman: Arkham Origins. Actually, I am having an issue with Batman: Return to Arkham, but it was not showing at the dropdown menu. I...
  10. Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City | Profile not being signed in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham City | Profile not being signed in: Hello, I have been playing this game for a few weeks now, having a lot of fun with it. However, today when I decided to play, the game would not sign me in. The game says that I can't play...