Batlefield 4 errors.

Discus and support Batlefield 4 errors. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is normal in the x - box 360 the image of the game Battlefield 4 have errors in the charts ? I'm a sniper must aim far , but the walls are moving and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Kaninchen, Mar 28, 2016.

  1. Batlefield 4 errors.


    :)
     
    Jon Kaninchen, Mar 28, 2016
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    batlefield 4 problem

    Well I take it that you placed this order through a retailor. So yes you could return it. Xbox doesnt ship video games to you. You could also cancel the purchase since it has to be from a retailor.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 28, 2016
    #2
  3. andkon37
    andkon37 Guest
    batlefield 4 problem

    ok, I tried to order battlefield 4 through xbox live, but when I hit confirm purchase, it gave me an error, saying something like "cannot connect to xbox" and then kicking me back to the dashboard, I tried this two more times but still giving me the error,
    before finally ordering it through gamefly, but today, it came up on my credit card saying that I purchased the game three times, the amount of times I tried to order it, and it is being shipped now, is there anyway to cancel it? or return it when it comes
    and get my money back?
     
    andkon37, Mar 28, 2016
    #3
  4. Batlefield 4 errors.

    Try installing the game on your hard drive and reinstalling all dlc and updates.
     
    SparkleZonFire, Mar 28, 2016
    #4
  5. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Batlefield 4 errors.

    Try installing the game on your hard drive and reinstalling all dlc and updates.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    batlefield 4 problem

    Well I take it that you placed this order through a retailor. So yes you could return it. Xbox doesnt ship video games to you. You could also cancel the purchase since it has to be from a retailor.
  7. yobrizo Win User

    Games to movie

    witcher, cod, batlefield...
  8. Михаилу МаÑ Win User

    i gor banned my account

    this is my main account. And account ahat baned is my tvink where i buy batlefield 4 and just cause 3. In the next day of i buy my tvink is got banned!?
  9. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    Nothing about Battlefield 4 yet?

    Batlefield Bad Company 2 > Everything
Thema:

Batlefield 4 errors.

Loading...
  1. Batlefield 4 errors. - Similar Threads - Batlefield errors

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  6. Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(

    in XboX Insiders
    Error in voice's group. Nobody listens to you :(: You create a group or join one and see your profile is shaded. Don't worry, it's a bug that makes you join while you're in the game's voice chat... Just tap it view's button (⧉) and it integrates...
  7. What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003

    in XboX Insiders
    What is the error: e102 00000c01 80070003: My Xbox one s console hdd broken. I put a new but cant system update.. i need the latest osu1 xbox 10.0.26100.9426 update . Need offline $systemupdate file or when last version Microsoft put to...
  8. My Batlefield 5 suddenly stopped it's Live access

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Batlefield 5 suddenly stopped it's Live access: Hi, This is the situation I see: In order to avoid GamePass limitations, I purchased the Battlefield 5 game GamePass ultimate expired. As a result, I am unable to play LIVE although the xBox...
  9. Batlefield 5

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Batlefield 5: Olá Boa tarde Me digam uma coisa o jogo batlefield 5 para xbox one da para jogar 2 pessoas no mesmo console?? [Mod Translation-Hello good afternoon Tell me something battlefield 5 game for xbox...
  10. Batlefield bad company 2 not free

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batlefield bad company 2 not free: Upon switching on my 360 this morning i noticed it said Battlefield bad company 2 was this months first free offering on the games with gold. I thought yes please went to down load it and it keeps...