Bastion unable to be purchased for an entire day and is now no more in discount
Discus and support Bastion unable to be purchased for an entire day and is now no more in discount in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Being not that wealthy i was happy to see bastion was on sale yesterday , so i used my paypal account to try to buy it, and i kept getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lord xrobzix, Jul 12, 2014.
Thema:
Bastion unable to be purchased for an entire day and is now no more in discount
Loading...
-
Bastion unable to be purchased for an entire day and is now no more in discount - Similar Threads - Bastion unable purchased
-
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
Unable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI
in XboX InsidersUnable to fully shut down / restart my xbox from the UI: When I go to settings > power > turn off or restart, I press A on the option but nothing happens. I go to Power on the guide, restart console, the "what do you want to do?" window closes and the... -
Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app
in XboX InsidersUnable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and... -
After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.
in XboX InsidersAfter resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any... -
Unable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub
in XboX InsidersUnable to see alpha on Xbox insider hub: On my Xbox inside hub I only see options for beta, delta, omega with no alpha option to join. Anyone else have this issue as well? submitted by /u/KingDrakkonSnake [link] [comments] -
Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?
in XboX InsidersIs there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I... -
I am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...
in XboX InsidersI am unable to set auto redeem on my series x console, or edge in windows 11 at all since...: has auto redeem been broken for everyone? I have been unable to set it since getting last movie auto redeem title, now the xbox series x cannot set it either to their $10 gift card for the xbox... -
Subtitles in Portuguese for Bastion
in XBoX Games and AppsSubtitles in Portuguese for Bastion: Hi! Please, the produtra should provide subtitles in Portuguese for the excellent game Bastion. fcc4a0af-d4ac-4313-9b7c-a950a9fa1692 -
Some games refusing to acknowledge my Xbox Live connection. (Charlie Murder, Bastion)
in XBoX Games and AppsSome games refusing to acknowledge my Xbox Live connection. (Charlie Murder, Bastion): See topic. Slightly different results, but every game I own runs and plays fine, uses all it's online features flawlessly, I have no connection issues, there are no problems with any normal usage....