Bans and Console bans Xbox one

Discus and support Bans and Console bans Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do they still console ban Xbox ones or not? My friend has had a permanent account ban on Xbox one already and is on his way to a second one now. He is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CARNAGE TRIGGER, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Bans and Console bans Xbox one

Do they still console ban Xbox ones or not? My friend has had a permanent account ban on Xbox one already and is on his way to a second one now. He is going through his 100 day ban on his new main account. So he started making new accounts to talk on so
    he can play his main one. But now he's been banned 4-7 times on different accounts he's made in the pass 2 weeks. How has the enforcement team not console banned him or permanently ban the account he's playing on?

:)

CARNAGE TRIGGER, Oct 11, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 11, 2017
  3. jayd
    jayd Guest
    FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

They are banning people but only until release when the console is unbanned.

4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Console bans are still a thing. If he hasn't been permanently banned yet, he will most likely be soon.

Smwutches, Oct 11, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You can also get a console privilege suspension if you keep getting banned/suspended which means any account on that console will have the same punishment as the suspended account,even new accounts.

100 day suspensions & console suspensions are pretty much the final warning & last chance to stop breaking the rules.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Danno McK. Win User

Profile Problem

Is one of the consoles banned from Xbox Live? You can't move profiles or saved games from a banned console to a non-banned one; they'll show as corrupt.
  7. GIRLDUBSTEP 13 Win User

Question

So I was recently banned on a different account. i have 2 accounts on my xbox 360 console my other account and this account. is it possible if i get an xbox one and login through this account and not get banned or will i get banned on the xbox one if i login
    with this account since it was on the xbox banned console i have when it got banned
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

If I was console banned on the 360 can I buy a xbox one or will it be sons ole banned

Hi, the ban only affects the actual console that was banned, you could buy another xbox 360 or indeed the xbox one without risk of the ban carrying over to the new console.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

I'm console banned and I didn't evendo anything. His YouTube name is [Mod Removed].

Console bans don't carry over from console to console so if you get an xbox one for xmas it wont be banned.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Enforcement

Upon receiving a device ban, any account that attempts to sign in to the Xbox Live service will receive a notification. The specific content of the notification depends on the type of device that received the ban.

For Xbox One the notification is:

“Your console is banned. This console has been banned for Terms of Use violations. To protect the Xbox service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about specific console bans. For more information out console bans, visit xbox.com/xboxone/consoleban.”

As stated before you can't contact anyone regarding a console ban.
Thema:

1. Bans and Console bans Xbox one - Similar Threads - Bans Console bans

2. My xbox console is banned and i just bought it from someone and cant return it can it be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox console is banned and i just bought it from someone and cant return it can it be...: My console is banned and i just bought it off a no refunds person i am wondering if i can get it unbanned 9cc2a54e-9193-46a1-bb9f-a0f6c31337ef
  3. Why my console banned ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my console banned ?: Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate account from an intermediary site, which...
  4. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my console has banned? Please help me!: Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned? 3413b6e8-9c7b-44a8-a63e-1ae46f2f734d
  5. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...: Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to...
  6. i came back from dinner to a random console ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    i came back from dinner to a random console ban: yesterday i had come back from dinner and was about to play with a group of friends that i usually always play with only to see that my Xbox series s has been perm banned after 2 years with no...
  7. Accounts all banned when my console got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts all banned when my console got banned: I’m going to keep this really short, if you need other information or want this to be longer just ask and I will. Basically I’ve been falsely accused of multiple violations of the Xbox code of...
  8. 0x80a40020 console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80a40020 console banned: Hi i just bought second hand Xbox series x console and i found is banned . Obviously the seller scammed me and now he don't answer my Facebook massages And i would to ask here . Can i still play...
  9. Console Communications Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console Communications Ban: Hello, I know Xbox support couldn't help me but not only do I believe I was wrongfully banned but I can't submit a appeal and you can't contact enforcement directly. My ban is two days long and it...
  10. Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console ban after system update (Xbox Series X): I was playing Warzone last night, then around 9:50 I got disconnected and a message popped up saying my console was banned. This morning I tried to see if i could connect to Xbox Live and i was...