Bannissement ?

Discus and support Bannissement ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, Mon gametag a été banni pour 160h, mais je n'ai aucunes explications, ni moyen de les avoirs... Pourrais-je en savoir plus ?! Car je ne joue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GFont76, Sep 18, 2017.

1. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest

Bannissement ?

Bonjour,

Mon gametag a été banni pour 160h, mais je n'ai aucunes explications, ni moyen de les avoirs...

Pourrais-je en savoir plus ?! Car je ne joue que très rarement en ligne, n'ai ni clavier, ni casque pour interagir avec les autres joueurs...

Donc je ne vois vraiment pas pourquoi ?!

Merci par avance.

:)

GFont76, Sep 18, 2017
  2. METHOD BLUNT
    METHOD BLUNT Guest
    debanissement

Bonjour, un bannissement est définitif. Si tu veux les raisons de ce bannissement tu peux poster ici : forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Normalement un mail a été envoyé ton adresse de contact.

METHOD BLUNT, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Dirty Loco, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Bannissement ?

Hi,

For us to provide you with an appropriate solution, kindly post your concern in English.

Catherine Cus., Sep 19, 2017
  5. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest
    Hello

My gametag has been banned for 160, but I have no explanations, no way of having them ...

Could I know more?! Because I play very rarely online, have no keyboard, no headphones to interact with other players ...

So I really don't see why?!

Thank you in advance.

GFont76, Sep 19, 2017
  6. You're welcome. Thanks as well for getting back to us.

Questions regarding account suspensions are handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team. If you have disputes regarding the suspension that was implemented on your account, we suggest that you submit a case review. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to submit a case review.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Sep 20, 2017
  7. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I still do not know why my gametag was excluded 160 hours, the given link sent me to a site in English and even with a translator, it's incomprehensible ...

I just know that I am a good player, everything is green, so the question always remains why this exclusion?!

GFont76, Sep 22, 2017
  8. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest

Bannissement ?

Well, here I am, at the end of my exclusion of 160 hours, but I still do not know what I was reproached for ...

Bravo for communication. I love this kind of thing, we learn a lot! Thanks to all those responsible for this exclusion ...

GFont76, Sep 25, 2017
  9. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest
    Hello

I will always like to know why, because it seems more and more like an exclusion without reason.

So please have an answer!

GFont76, Sep 28, 2017
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here would have any information. The enforcement site is the only place to find any information about your suspension.

Smwutches, Sep 28, 2017
  11. GFont76
    GFont76 Guest
    Hello

Better and better, it's Microsoft that told me to go here for an answer...

GFont76, Nov 2, 2018
  12. METHOD BLUNT Win User

debanissement

Bonjour, un bannissement est définitif. Si tu veux les raisons de ce bannissement tu peux poster ici : forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Normalement un mail a été envoyé ton adresse de contact.
  13. Mister Maka Win User

Bannissement

Hey there RL Sh4DoW.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For details on your suspension please be sure to check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
  14. Dadwhite Win User

bannissement

The case review process is the only way to communicate with the enforcement team. To file the case review you will be required to take a quiz on the code of conduct and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hr before trying again. The link given to you
    earlier has a tab to the code of conduct.
  15. KindGryphon Win User

Bannissement

The enforcement team is the only one who handles ban/suspensions and they can only be reached via filing a case review (if eligible) as described here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

The enforcement team does review reports before any action is taken. If you believe your suspension was made in error then you would have to file for a case review. That is the only way to reach the enforcement team.
  16. bowski477 Win User

Bannissement

The enforcement team does not use the forums. They can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com. It's possible they discovered another incident that would lead to another ban.
Thema:

Bannissement ?