Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]

Discus and support Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aracom76510, Sep 13, 2018.

1. aracom76510
    aracom76510 Guest

Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

[Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban on my Xbox Live account ]

:)

aracom76510, Sep 13, 2018
  2. imad tsr7
    imad tsr7 Guest
    ban du xbox live sur ma xbox one

bonjour ma xbox one est suspendue du xbox live sans aucun raison je nais pas jouer depuis un mois puis aujourd'hui je lai allumé g reçu une mise ajour puis le message de bannissement je vous a sur que je n'ai rien fait sa dois être une erreur de vôtre
    par j'espère que vous me débloqué ma console

[Edit - Translation] - hello my xbox one is suspended from xbox live for no reason I do not play for a month and today I have lit g received an update then the ban message I told you I did not do anything must be
    an error of yours by I hope you unlocked my console

imad tsr7, Sep 13, 2018
  3. jesus_damper
    jesus_damper Guest
    Ошибка xbox live. Вы не подключены к сети.[Translation - Xbox Live error. You are not connected to the network.]

Ошибка xbox live, пожалуйста помогите!!!

[Translation - Xbox Live error, please help!!!]

jesus_damper, Sep 13, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Sep 13, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Bannissement[Translation-Banishment]

Hi Valzy,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com

To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.

Brad
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Bannissement [Translation: Banishment]

Hey, Xavier!

For your protection, I've removed your personal information. Our forums are public, and anyone can use that information to gain access to your account.

We are unable to comment on any Enforcement actions taken on accounts. You will want to submit a

Case Review
    on the Enforcement site to state your case and talk to someone on that team.

If you have any other Xbox support issues that we can assist with, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Bannissement du Xbox Live (Banishing Xbox Live)

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding this situation. Unfortunately the enforcement team does not review the forums to review any enforcement questions. I would advise that you go over to the
    Enforcement Website to submit a case review if you feel this suspension is incorrect.

I hope this helps.
  9. choppyseize Win User

Bannissement du Xbox Live (Banishing Xbox Live)

The minute you message someone anything that breaks the Xbox Live code of conduct makes it so you're both eligible for a ban. The best thing to do if someone is bothering you is to block and report them. Let Xbox Enforcement handle it from there.
Thema:

1. Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live] - Similar Threads - Bannissement live Translation

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...