bannisement xbox [xbox ban]

Discus and support bannisement xbox [xbox ban] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai été banni et je suppose que c'est a cause du fait que j'ai insulté une personne par message mais j'ai décider de supprimer le... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CerfCiel8815241, Jun 29, 2022.

1. bannisement xbox [xbox ban]

bonjour, aujourd'hui j'ai été banni et je suppose que c'est a cause du fait que j'ai insulté une personne par message mais j'ai décider de supprimer le message car j'avais déj été banni 2 fois (temporairement). Il a quand même pu signaler le message supprimer et j'ai reçu un message comme quoi j'ai été de nouveau banni (pour la troisième fois, et pour la même raison, des insulte). Cependant, en me rendent sur la page principale "xbox enforcement" il est écrit qu'il y a un ban mais quand je clique dessus pour voir l'historique, les raison du ban et la durée etc... rien n'est afficher part mes 2 bannissement passé. Je ne sais donc pas la raison de mon ban même si je me doute que c'est pour le message injurieux que j'ai envoyer mais surtout je ne sais pas jusqu' quand je suis suspendu. Je me demande si cela signifie définitivement ou si c'est une erreur du au fait que le message a été supprimé avant le signalement où une autre raison quelconque

[Le texte ci-dessous est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte de l’article original]

[The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

hello, today I was banned and I guess it is because of the fact that I insulted a person by message but I decided to delete the message because I had already been banned 2 times (temporarily). He was still able to report the delete message and I received a message that I was banned again (for the third time, and for the same reason, insults). However, by going to the main page "xbox enforcement" it is written that there is a ban but when I click on it to see the history, the reasons for the ban and the duration etc ... nothing is displayed except my 2 past bans. So I do not know the reason for my ban even if I suspect that it is for the insulting message I sent but especially I do not know until when I am suspended. I wonder if this means definitively or if it is an error due to the fact that the message was deleted before the report or any other reason

:)

CerfCiel8815241, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Bonjour

Votre compte Xbox Live a fait l’objet d’une application en raison de violations du Contrat de services Microsoft ou des Standards de la communauté pour Xbox.

Le support Microsoft ne peut pas fournir de détails spécifiques sur les suspensions individuelles, mais veuillez consulter enforcement.xbox.com pour voir des détails supplémentaires sur l’action et vérifier si vous êtes éligible pour que le cas soit examiné par l’équipe De politique et d’application.

Nous savons qu’il n’est jamais amusant d’être la cible d’un tel comportement, mais les représailles ne sont jamais la solution. Les paroles ou les actions nuisibles, même lorsqu’elles sont utilisées en légitime défense, entraîneront une application de la loi si elles sont signalées. Il est donc dans votre intérêt de signaler l’autre joueur, de le laisser partir et de revenir au jeu.

Se souvenir:

• Peu importe qui l’a commencé, le harcèlement et les abus ne sont jamais des formes de défense valables
    • En cas de doute, coupez le son, bloquez et déposez un rapport

Ressources supplémentaires sur l’application de la loi :

Comment soumettre un examen de cas | Prise en charge xbox

Signalez, ne ripostez pas | Prise en charge xbox

FAQ sur les mesures d’application Xbox | Prise en charge xbox

[Le texte ci-dessus est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte du message original]

[The text above is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post]

Hello,

Your Xbox Live account has received an enforcement due to violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement or the Community Standards for Xbox.

Microsoft Support cannot provide specific details about individual suspensions, but please visit enforcement.xbox.com to see additional details about the action and check if you're eligible to have the case reviewed by the Policy & Enforcement Team.

We know that it's never fun to be on the receiving end of such behavior, but retaliation is never the answer. Harmful words or actions, even when used in self-defense, will result in an enforcement if reported. So, it’s in your best interest to report the other player, let it go, and get back to gaming.

Remember:

• No matter who started it, harassment and abuse are never valid forms of defense
    • When in doubt, mute, block, and file a report

Additional Enforcement Resources:

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

Report, don’t retaliate | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Just for information: Sending a message and then deleting it doesn't un-send the message or delete it from everywhere. Deleting a message simply deletes your side of the message...however, the message will still be in the other person's inbox (until they choose to delete it) and will still be on an Xbox/Microsoft server somewhere (no idea how long messages are kept by MS/Xbox though).

Only way to avoid a ban is to not send the message in the first place
  4. DXTREX Win User

Bannisement

par contre pour me répondre’ vous le faites pas mais pour me bannir c’est bien l’an fete dans ma console ... c’est quoi ce service ?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

bannisement

No one here can tell you as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why or you can check on the enforcement site
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home where you can file for a case review as well if eligible.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Bannisement

Hey there DXTREX.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums nor does the Enforcement team reach out here. For details on suspensions and console bans, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Thema:

1. bannisement xbox [xbox ban] - Similar Threads - bannisement ban

2. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  3. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  7. pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...: pourquoi les joueurs hacker sont-ils toujours l ? ils empoisonnent notre expérience de jeux. comment se fait-il que leur compte ne soit pas suspendu ?? Un joueur qui ne peut être touché ou bien...
  8. Bannis je ne sais pourquoi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bannis je ne sais pourquoi: J'ai eter bannis et je je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne peut pas contacter le support et quand j'essais de jouer a un jeu le message comme quoi je ne peut faire sa car je suis sanctionner apparait...
  9. Xbox live bannis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live bannis: bonjour j'aimerai etre débannis sil vous plait Mod Translation: Hello i would like to be un banned please 3e625165-af17-43de-8538-b661af1d18a6
  10. BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN: Je suis bannis pour rien, vous me bannisser PENDANT 2 SEMAINE tandis que jai rien fait car cest MON COUSIN qui etait sur MON COMPTE SANS MON AUTORISATION je suis vraiment desoler mais debannisser...