Bannisement [Banishment]

Discus and support Bannisement [Banishment] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; J'ai eu un banissement hier et je vois pas en quoi c'est un banissement se que j'ai écrit... vous êtes en droit de voir les conversation xbox live ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by coolalex299, May 11, 2019.

1. coolalex299
    coolalex299 Guest

Bannisement [Banishment]

J'ai eu un banissement hier et je vois pas en quoi c'est un banissement se que j'ai écrit... vous êtes en droit de voir les conversation xbox live ? Parce que se que j'ai écrit y'a en rien de blessant ou méchant envers la perssonne. Mm que c'est la
    personne qui vous a envoyer la plainte qui a des propos plus que déplacer envers moi.. je trouves déplorable que les personnes qui commence les messages reçois rien comme sanction

Translation: [I had a banishment yesterday and I do not see how it is a banishment what I wrote... you have the right to see the Xbox Live conversation? Because what I wrote there is nothing offensive or nasty towards the perssonne. Mm that
    it is the person who sent you the complaint that has more than move towards me.. I find it deplorable that people who starts the messages get nothing like sanction]

:)

coolalex299, May 11, 2019
  2. coolalex299 Win User

Bannisement [Banishment]

Je veux pas voir mon status je veux juste communiquer avec quelqu'un pour expliquer .. j'ai une photo qui démontre que y'a rien a sanctionner et oui j'ai faite ceci mais y'on rien pu faire

[Translate by Mod]

do not want to see my status I just want to communicate with someone to explain.. I have a picture that shows that there is nothing to sanction and yes I did this but there was nothing to do
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Bannisement [Banishment]

Hello
    coolalex299
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the Enforcement suspension.

Unfortunately the only way to communicate with the Enforcement team is by submitting the case review like the monitors mentioned above.

They do not have Live agents that you can speak with over the phone or through chat.

We here in the forums department do not have the tools to overturn or investigate enforcement suspensions.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Bannisement [Banishment]

Salut toi,

Tu peux vérifier le status de ton bannissement et même demander une révision si tu es éligible ici : http://enforcement.xbox.com/home.

À noter que l'équipe qui s'occupe de plainte vérifie toujours avant d'Imposer une sanction. Si tu as enfreint une règle du code de conducte de Xbox c'est tout fait normal que ton compte a été suspendu. La prochaine fois,
    je t'invite bloquer les personnes et faire une plainte via la Xbox elles-mêmes. Par la suite les membres du enforcement s'occupera d'évaluer le cas de la personne en question.

Bonne journée,

[Translate by Mod]

Hi to you,

You can check the status of your banishment and even ask for a review if you are eligible here:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home.

Note that the complaint team always checks before imposing a sanction. If you violated an Xbox driver code rule it's perfectly normal that your account was suspended. Next time, I invite you to block people and make a complaint
    via the Xbox themselves. Thereafter the members of the enforcement will take care to assess the case of the person in question.

Nice day
  5. {Parity} Win User

Bannisement [Banishment]

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. DXTREX Win User

Bannisement

par contre pour me répondre’ vous le faites pas mais pour me bannir c’est bien l’an fete dans ma console ... c’est quoi ce service ?
Thema:

Bannisement [Banishment]

1. Bannisement [Banishment] - Similar Threads - Bannisement Banishment

2. pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    pourquoi les hacker ne sont-ils pas bannis du xboxlive[Translation-Why are hackers not...: pourquoi les joueurs hacker sont-ils toujours l ? ils empoisonnent notre expérience de jeux. comment se fait-il que leur compte ne soit pas suspendu ?? Un joueur qui ne peut être touché ou bien...
  3. how to banish

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to banish: hello I reported a player several times without having an answer of xbox I wanted to know how to ban the person 85f94b4e-c260-4112-b804-5d0ab70b321d
  4. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  5. Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]: Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban on my Xbox Live account ]...
  6. Bannis je ne sais pourquoi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bannis je ne sais pourquoi: J'ai eter bannis et je je ne sais pas pourquoi je ne peut pas contacter le support et quand j'essais de jouer a un jeu le message comme quoi je ne peut faire sa car je suis sanctionner apparait...
  7. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thank you very much. 617f9063-3b57-4480-b86a-ad5620de264b
  8. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thanks you very much. c074ef7e-4357-4f2e-8c11-7373bcec5761
  9. Xbox live bannis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live bannis: bonjour j'aimerai etre débannis sil vous plait Mod Translation: Hello i would like to be un banned please 3e625165-af17-43de-8538-b661af1d18a6
  10. BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    BANNIS A CAUSE DE MON COUSIN: Je suis bannis pour rien, vous me bannisser PENDANT 2 SEMAINE tandis que jai rien fait car cest MON COUSIN qui etait sur MON COMPTE SANS MON AUTORISATION je suis vraiment desoler mais debannisser...