Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1400738072 My console was communication banned until December 8th and I was not notified why. I assure that the accounts on my console have done... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisIsMrSmith, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Banned

My console was communication banned until December 8th and I was not notified why.

I assure that the accounts on my console have done nothing wrong because my 7 year old son is the only one that plays on it. I would like to have the case reviewed and talk through what had happened with me. Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ThisIsMrSmith, Oct 9, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Chastain00
    Chastain00 Guest
    The truth about xbox X power ...

Ban me ? When yourself is calling me childish names ? I say BAN you !

Chastain00, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

Banned

Sorry to say that the enforcement team does not monitor these site and support does not have access to this information. You will need to communicate to the enforcement team by going to this web site https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US which will give you
    information about your ban. You can also file a case review at this site if you believe the ban is not correct which the instructions are the same site under the how to link. Be aware that to file a case review you will have to take a quiz to test your
    understanding of the code of conduct, if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to attempt the case review again.

Dadwhite, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Alex WilheIm
    Alex WilheIm Guest
    Console enforcements are not reversed under any circumstances, OK?

Alex WilheIm, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

Device band can't be lifted, if was a temporary ban the time of the ban needs to end if it's a permanent ban, it will remain banned
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  10. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
Thema:

Banned

1. Banned - Similar Threads - Banned

2. can a mod ban this person for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can a mod ban this person for me?: can a mod please ban [mod removed]. He hacked one of my accounts as i said in my previous post ca5db88e-40a4-423b-9f3c-be384db8744c
  3. My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...: So I know I was account phishing and its very bad but I swear on my life I won't ever do it again and I just want my account back. So I was doing something that someone had done to me as like a...
  4. How can I get someone IP banned? (help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get someone IP banned? (help): I'm being harassed by a guy on Xbox. I blocked him, but he's made new accounts every day for two weeks to contact me. He has photos of me, and he sends them to my friends and family. He threatens...
  5. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  6. Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal: Two days ago my xbox account was permanently banned while I was playing and I received an email from microsoft notifying me of enforcement taking place on my account. I went online to check the...
  7. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  8. Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?: Like it’s not showing me any reason why, I just got on and I’m banned for 3 days, I haven’t messaged any one since October 23. So why am I banned from participating in parties or just...
  9. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  10. Indefinite ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Indefinite ban: hey guys, my account was unfortunately breached a couple of days ago, I received mulitple emails saying “ your password has changed, your refund has been processed “ etc. very confusing as I...