Banned

Discus and support Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I've been banned on communication and online can anyone help me? cd73c54d-4f76-4405-bc7b-b20075900a19 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xLostBritish, Oct 24, 2017.

1. xLostBritish
    xLostBritish Guest

Banned

hi I've been banned on communication and online can anyone help me?

:)

xLostBritish, Oct 24, 2017
  2. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Chastain00
    Chastain00 Guest
    The truth about xbox X power ...

Ban me ? When yourself is calling me childish names ? I say BAN you !

Chastain00, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned

Smwutches, Oct 24, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

Device band can't be lifted, if was a temporary ban the time of the ban needs to end if it's a permanent ban, it will remain banned
  7. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  10. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
Thema:

Banned

1. Banned - Similar Threads - Banned

2. The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The chat ban process is broken. Why would I get suspended for this?: Fix the bogus chat ban or atleast make an appeal process easier. This is getting out of hand [img] 6afbfe7d-ee1b-43e0-abc3-5052fdb722d3
  3. Indefinite ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Indefinite ban: hey guys, my account was unfortunately breached a couple of days ago, I received mulitple emails saying “ your password has changed, your refund has been processed “ etc. very confusing as I...
  4. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  5. How long do I have to wait to appeal a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long do I have to wait to appeal a permanent ban?: I got a permanent ban over a year ago, I tried appealing once before and got a bot email from Microsoft like 5 minutes later. I don't think someone actually looked at my appeal, anyway I don't...
  6. Account was banned for no apparent reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account was banned for no apparent reason: Hello,I need help for some reason my account was banned,I have not violated any guidelines nor have I been reported by another xbox ,player,please help and thank you...
  7. Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me ban these hackers I have proof of them cheating ?: I have video proof of these people cheating on gta online and I was wondering if anyone can help me get them gone because they are trolling people there gamer tags are [mod removed]...
  8. Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get un permanent banned I didn't get a warning to stop before I got banned: I did say something that was very messed up but I sent it to my friend only an he accidentally reported it since all you have to do is press y Please help me I won't do it ever again...
  9. glitches and bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    glitches and bans: is it possible to get your account banned or console suspension for doing a glitch for money in games? Is this something I need to worry about? 4e695cb7-5afb-4be2-828a-d3131c7c19af
  10. Why did I get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned: I got banned because my little brother was on my Xbox and I was not home and when I got banned I could not speak and I don’t know what he did 6bac0b4c-b615-44a1-b648-0880fc8e100e