Banned xbox 360 console

Discus and support Banned xbox 360 console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good evening i bought an used xbox 360 console from about a year ago, it was missing the network adapter, so i bought one and installed it. when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MotasemAkil, Jan 8, 2022.

1. MotasemAkil
    MotasemAkil Guest

Banned xbox 360 console

Good evening

i bought an used xbox 360 console from about a year ago, it was missing the network adapter, so i bought one and installed it.

when i tried to check the connectivity of it a message appeared telling me that the console is banned.

there is no way to send it back,, obviously because it is used and old.

is there anything that i can do to fix this ?

thank you for your patience.

:)

MotasemAkil, Jan 8, 2022
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Banned xbox 360

Just thought I'd add this from Major Nelson himself.

-

majornelson.com/.../xbox-360-console-bans

-

"This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE."
  3. J Storm Win User

Never used Xbox Live but my console is banned?

If your Xbox 360 was bought used its a possibility the console was banned and there isn't a way to un-ban the console .
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

If I was console banned on the 360 can I buy a xbox one or will it be sons ole banned

Hi, the ban only affects the actual console that was banned, you could buy another xbox 360 or indeed the xbox one without risk of the ban carrying over to the new console.
  5. xXC0B41NXx Win User

MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!!

It's all fine and dandy if they ban a console but what if it's wrongfully banned? Microsoft won't reverse the console ban? Ok so then I guess they owe every wrongful console banned owner a nice new shiny xbox 360.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Console Banned

Hey A Commentator!

To receive answer about your console ban, you need to post in Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans.
Thema:

Banned xbox 360 console

1. Banned xbox 360 console - Similar Threads - Banned 360 console

2. What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do when someone sells you a banned Xbox 360: I got a Xbox 360 and when plugging it in it says it is banned is there anything that can be done? b4f561fe-2050-42ef-b33f-5d11f4af69e8
  3. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  4. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  5. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  6. I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought xbox 360 but I found out its ban: I bought xbox 360 but I found out that console its ban idid format the console to be refresh one so any chance the enforcement team can help me 59ac17c5-a7b3-4cb9-8827-2eb173ab519a
  7. Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile picture ban does not let me download my Xbox Series X profile data to play 360 games.: I was profile picture suspended falsely after trying to submit a custom profile picture. I tried to get it lifted and offered to provide proof that my custom PFP did not fall under breaking xbox...
  8. Old Xbox 360 ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 ban: Ok guys I have an old xbox 360 slim with a broken hitachi drive. If I swap in another drive I know I will get banned online. Will that affect the console or the account because I don't want to...
  9. xbox 360 device ban, no cause or explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 device ban, no cause or explanation: hey all — our xbox 360 was device-banned today, and i am baffled. also kinda upset. i searched the enforcement page for information, and i know why devices are generally banned (tampering,...
  10. Xbox 360 will not sign into xbox live. Possible false console ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 will not sign into xbox live. Possible false console ban?: Hi all, recently in the past few days my 360 refuses to connect to xbox live. Originally it would give me the error 8015190e. I did all the troubleshooting steps for that, which ended with me...